Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lines were 90 min getting it , guess people should really enjoy game one to get a seat

The last 3 games I think he's shooting 29% from 3 (19-66). While that's not great he's much more than just a 3-point shooter which lessens the importance of that stat. He shot 73% from 2 last game (8-11) which is tremendous for a guard. And I wonder how much his ankle has been bothering him.

It'll be interesting to see how he does today.

The last 3 games I think he's shooting 29% from 3 (19-66). While that's not great he's much more than just a 3-point shooter which lessens the importance of that stat. He shot 73% from 2 last game (8-11) which is tremendous for a guard. And I wonder how much his ankle has been bothering him.

Averaging 25+ shots a game. Wow

I attribute that low percentage to some terrible shot selection.

He certainly shoots a lot which he has to in order for them to win. When he's shooting "makable" 3s he might be the best in class. He killed the comp in this video:

Is Buddy really a phenom shooter? Or is he an above average shooter with some severe athletic liabilities? Lateral speed is just bad, 6'5"+ and can't dunk. I would bet Buddy's 3point numbers are skewed by the most banked 3 pointers in Div 1 as well... Imo, he is a nice role player on any ACC roster. But, our HC won't let him be just that...
He is a better shooter than Carey who, it was suggested, should start at shooting guard, ahead of Buddy.

Last edited:
That rangeeeee
8867DE86-FCAC-4B58-A63A-8B8614CBF062.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online