Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video...doesnt seem like hes close to a decision like some have said.
Some didnt say it, Girard said before football, well football has begun. Just a matter of what he actually meant by that. Apparently that was on some kind of sliding scale, first practice, first actual game, middle of the season, whatever its up to him. Tough decision so cut some slack, I am.

my memory is foggy, but i think there may have been another guy who might have boosted gerry's first year draw
Point taken, but I meant coming in, day one. Melo was highly rated, but then he blew up at MSG. There was a little cultish feel around Gerry (as I recall) even prior to MSG.
This guy comes with a built in fan base, off of his HS legend.

Point taken, but I meant coming in, day one. Melo was highly rated, but then he blew up at MSG. There was a little cultish feel around Gerry (as I recall) even prior to MSG.
This guy comes with a built in fan base, off of his HS legend.
Heck they came by the bus load from Scranton to watch Gerry play. It would be cool if Girard could follow in Gerry's footsteps.

New... released today.

The 3:33 mark of this video is why even though I don’t always agree, I never bemoan a kid for trying to profit off their talent. That’s how easy it is to tear up your knee & alter your career.

OK, so this probably means nothing, but if you're like me and are always looking for Syracuse signs in the minutiae of existence, here's something for you: My wife is driving past Glens Falls High School earlier this evening when she spots a teenager wearing gray sneakers and gray shorts carrying a basketball. As she drives past, she looks at the kid and realizes it's Joseph Girard III ... wearing a Syracuse sweatshirt. Of course this is a FWIW entry to be taken with a grain of salt, but it'll give us something to think about until he does finally make a decision.

OK, so this probably means nothing, but if you're like me and are always looking for Syracuse signs in the minutiae of existence, here's something for you: My wife is driving past Glens Falls High School earlier this evening when she spots a teenager wearing gray sneakers and gray shorts carrying a basketball. As she drives past, she looks at the kid and realizes it's Joseph Girard III ... wearing a Syracuse sweatshirt. Of course this is a FWIW entry to be taken with a grain of salt, but it'll give us something to think about until he does finally make a decision.

I hope she yelled go Cuse!

Will take everything we can get. Love that he was wearing Cuse gear but man kind of hot for a sweatshirt today. Been warm and kinda muggy.

I'm just gonna say I think it's funny there are people that think Kai Jones is taking too long, but people seem cool with Girard and whatever timeframe he's on.

I'm just gonna say I think it's funny there are people that think Kai Jones is taking too long, but people seem cool with Girard and whatever timeframe he's on.
Maybe because we do not seem to very high on his list, but we seem to be in the running for Girard.

Nah, i pretty much have a hissy fit when ANY recruit takes longer than a month to make his mind up. :cool:

Seems suspicious to me.

All his Duke gear was in the wash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors