Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan, but you never know
Gonna be tough to get a three point shooter away from a coach whose offensive philosophy is centered around that, then throw in the family connection. Definitely has to be an uphill battle!

Gonna be tough to get a three point shooter away from a coach whose offensive philosophy is centered around that, then throw in the family connection. Definitely has to be an uphill battle!
One huge advantage for us is that it's not easy to get from Glens Falls to Ann Arbor for his family to watch him. Closest games are still a hike to PSU and Rutgers.

Any chance Girard goes to a prep school next year? Brewster in NH like Buddy did, perhaps?
He doesnt need prep school. Kid is ready

I think he is Michigan bound, I wonder if he is interested in playing 2 sports at college? He isn't playing qb at Michigan.

Wouldn't it be cool if his official visit was SU/Mich at the dome? :)
(ACC B1G challenge maybe)

In his interviews he always stresses Syracuse is an in state school and legendary program, I think distance is important to him because of his family so they can see him play. That’s why I think he comes here if they show him they really want him.

The first 27 pages of this thread wa gushing and pining. Now it is real with the offer. Can't wait for some people in the know to see if he has a serious interest.

In his interviews he always stresses Syracuse is an in state school and legendary program, I think distance is important to him because of his family so they can see him play. That’s why I think he comes here if they show him they really want him.

Yup. I think I said as much in the early pages of this thread. Family, local, distance, etc. Things get real when you have to put ink to paper. We'll see if distance plays a role. (imo, I think it will).

I'll update if I hear anything.

Yup. I think I said as much in the early pages of this thread. Family, local, distance, etc. Things get real when you have to put ink to paper. We'll see if distance plays a role. (imo, I think it will).

I'll update if I hear anything.
Im friends with Joe’s cousin , I’ll asked him later on down the road if he knows anything.

I think he is Michigan bound, I wonder if he is interested in playing 2 sports at college? He isn't playing qb at Michigan.

OT: I'd argue that based on play last year, he'd have a better chance to play QB at Michigan than SU.

CUSE offers...and the rest will follow (although I do not consider rutgers "the rest") but I'm sure there is going to be more to follow

It wouldn’t hurt for him to go against harder competition during his senior season. Either way, I hope he plays some point guard during the aau circuit.

He played the point pretty much exclusively for City Rocks this past year. I'd expect more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom