Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy's going to be a fricken sniper for us...he literally has the nicest shot I've ever seen in person. We are now adding another ridiculous lights out shooter in JG3 as well as goodine who was at the top of the shooting percentages last year and can really stroke it. We will have a junior hughes and more then likely a sophomore carey...offensive firepower finally!! We will be lethal from outside!

Buddy's going to be a fricken sniper for us...he literally has the nicest shot I've ever seen in person. We are now adding another ridiculous lights out shooter in JG3 as well as goodine who was at the top of the shooting percentages last year and can really stroke it. We will have a junior hughes and more then likely a sophomore carey...offensive firepower finally!! We will be lethal from outside!

It’s really a welcome change.

We have no shortage of shooters as the Big Guy rides out into the sunset, that's for sure.
We are within a couple more recruiting wins of maybe having a Top 10 type of team again.

You don’t know that this version isn’t better...
Never said I did. They don’t have the high rankings that McNamara and Edelin had though. They might end up being better, obviously no one can see the future. They do have a lot of similarities. I sure hope they produce a national championship. We just need a Melo now. Isaiah?

JG3's Glens Falls Nation coming to the Dome...

downloadfile-4.jpg

not a biggie, but just genuinely curious now that he's ours... was Duke offer actually a *committable* offer ?
Not to be rude but Who cares and why do you care? Duke’s cap was on the Dias and they did not win the recruitment. Be Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom