Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is going to be "Mr. 4,500" soon. How many more games are left in the season?

Incredible achievement.
How Girard is ranked three stars baffles me – maybe because he's just a shooter? I don't think he will miss at SU – open looks it's in the net. Can't wait to see him play.
After looking at some film it's very evident he's the deal. Averaging 50 points a game for a season are you kidding!
It doesn't matter the competition he gets a window it's 3. Amazing! Good for him, his parents and friends and for us and SU. Congratulations, Joe. GOSU :)

Last edited:
How Girard is ranked three stars baffles me – maybe because he just a shooter? I don't think he will miss at SU – open looks it's in the net. Can't wait to see him play.
After looking at some film it's very evident he's the deal. Averaging 50 points a game for a season are you kidding!
It doesn't matter the competition he gets a window it's 3. Amazing! Good for him his parents and friends and for us and SU. Congratulations, Joe. GOSU :)
Ya I don't get it question for those who know recruiting. Better than me why is he so low

How Girard is ranked three stars baffles me – maybe because he just a shooter? I don't think he will miss at SU – open looks it's in the net. Can't wait to see him play.
It doesn't matter the competition he gets a window it's 3. Amazing! Good for him his parents and friends and for us and SU. Congratulations, Joe. GOSU :)
I think the perceived lack of competition based on where he plays. But he shoots fairly well in AAU too

I think the perceived lack of competition based on where he plays. But he shoots fairly well in AAU too
His key will be how well he picks up the defense. He is fairly athletic, as his football success indicates, but sometimes he loses interest on the defensive end but that could change as he will not be playing every second of every game and be 75% of the offense. He is currently ranked 203, so he has dropped somewhat. I think he is a good student so once he gets to Syracuse he will be mentored by four pretty successful collegiate guards. Here is his ranking history which is a little mind blowing: Joseph Girard at Glens Falls Senior Recruit Rank History

His key will be how well he picks up the defense. He is fairly athletic, as his football success indicates, but sometimes he loses interest on the defensive end but that could change as he will not be playing every second of every game and be 75% of the offense. He is currently ranked 203, so he has dropped somewhat. I think he is a good student so once he gets to Syracuse he will be mentored by four pretty successful collegiate guards. Here is his ranking history which is a little mind blowing: Joseph Girard at Glens Falls Senior Recruit Rank History
Always hated going up against guys like Bowman (BC) and a couple other guys that may lack the height measurables...but absolutely have that knack for getting boards/finishing through contact. Common theme is the dual sport basketball/football it seems.

Always hated going up against guys like Bowman (BC) and a couple other guys that may lack the height measurables...but absolutely have that knack for getting boards/finishing through contact. Common theme is the dual sport basketball/football it seems.
His role is going to be completely different at Syracuse. I would love to see him and Buddy on the court at the same time but don't see how it is possible.

Ya I don't get it question for those who know recruiting. Better than me why is he so low

If you think he should be a burger boy you need to watch tape on our other guard commit for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom