Class of 2023 - CG Mike Williams (MD) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CG Mike Williams (MD) Offered

And the excuse was yours.

LOL. I said it would be tough. Fact. I didn’t say impossible. I’m also not the only one saying it’s gonna be tough. Let me make it easier for you to understand. If one team has 3 guards, one a senior, one a junior, one a sure fire one and done, it’s gonna be easier to get someone than the team that potentially has 3 guards of similar skills all returning. It’s not about being scared. It’s about maximizing your chances to play early.

That’s perfectly fine. I’d rather have Bronny James for JAB’s final season
My guess is that Bronny goes somewhere he's guaranteed to start and be the central figure on the team, and where LeBron will feel like he has a lot of pull over the coach to dictate how things go. JB isn't the type to let a famous kid come into the program and take over. Even if his dad is basketball royalty. Not saying Bronny wouldn't play in his own right, but I just don't see JB as the type of coach Bronny and LeBron are looking for right now. JB won't be overshadowed in his own program.

My guess is that Bronny goes somewhere he's guaranteed to start and be the central figure on the team, and where LeBron will feel like he has a lot of pull over the coach to dictate how things go. JB isn't the type to let a famous kid come into the program and take over. Even if his dad is basketball royalty. Not saying Bronny wouldn't play in his own right, but I just don't see JB as the type of coach Bronny and LeBron are looking for right now. JB won't be overshadowed in his own program.
He’s not going anywhere that play’s zone. He’s all about getting ready for the NBA.

I agree to some extent, but I’m curious about the relationship JB has with LeBron from their Olympic days together

We aren’t even losing great players anymore. JB can spin it anyway he wants, but he can’t close. We could t even make Jackson’s final list. Kansas wasn’t even on the road recruiting and they still beat us. A kid wanted to come here and they couldn’t even get him. When this team is 5-5 again in the preseason, Wildhack might realize it’s not going to happen anymore. I’d be shocked, from what I’ve so far, that this team comes close to a winning season.

We aren’t even losing great players anymore. JB can spin it anyway he wants, but he can’t close. We could t even make Jackson’s final list. Kansas wasn’t even on the road recruiting and they still beat us. A kid wanted to come here and they couldn’t even get him. When this team is 5-5 again in the preseason, Wildhack might realize it’s not going to happen anymore. I’d be shocked, from what I’ve so far, that this team comes close to a winning season.
rather harsh assessment... BUT TRUE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom