Chad Ford at it again : McCullough could still be first round pick | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford at it again : McCullough could still be first round pick

image-1295712943.jpg

Hey Chad, there is a reason your not in an NBA Team front office or an NBA scout.

You are the reason kids come out to early. Coach is right. You and your network don't have a team.

What a putz !!!!

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...rst-round_draft_pi.html#incart_social_feature
He's not a putz...he is just doing his job. He gets paid to do what he is doing. Blame espn for hiring a person to do this type of work. He also had a tweet in that article that he should return to syracuse to boost his draft position.

I also don't remeber Martin tearing his acl, I thought I was a broken bone in his leg. Most of the guys he mentioned were going to be top 3 picks when they were hurt, not someone projected at time of injury to be in the 20's.

I just have to say. Louis C.K. looks like my bartender.

Back to Topic.
No, my reply was on topic. That summed up my reaction to your post. And you can't have a bartender. 12 year olds can't drink.

EDIT: I found footage of CuseHulk addressing Chad Ford, though for some reason he's calling Chris by another name:

CuseHulk reminds me of bjorn, but for all the wrong reasons and none of the fun. Let's see: there is the poor grammar and spelling, the paranoid rants, the calling out of other posters, the sub-par analysis of just about every situation. The problem is: I used to enjoy bjorn's insanity-- The Hulkster...not so much. I do reserve the right to pull a complete turnaround if Hulk challenges Reese to a one on one battle at the local Y.

Last edited:
iommi said:
CuseHulk reminds me of bjorn, but for all the wrong reasons and none of the fun. Let's see: There is the poor grammar and spelling, the paranoid rants, the calling out of other posters, the sub-par analysis of just about every situation. The problem is: I used to enjoy bjorn's insanity-- The Hulkster...not so much. I do reserve the right to pull a complete turnaround if Hulk challenges Reese to a one on one battle at the local Y.

We need to give him one of these.

image-3630491458.jpg

Rumor has it he has Cooney as a top 5 pick in his next mock draft

Sarcasm of course

CuseHulk reminds me of bjorn, but for all the wrong reasons and none of the fun. Let's see: there is the poor grammar and spelling, the paranoid rants, the calling out of other posters, the sub-par analysis of just about every situation. The problem is: I used to enjoy bjorn's insanity-- The Hulkster...not so much. I do reserve the right to pull a complete turnaround if Hulk challenges Reese to a one on one battle at the local Y.
matt145 or whatever the kid's name was. both super excitable and unwilling to accept a non-orange tinted reality

Hey Chad, there is a reason your not in an NBA Team front office or an NBA scout.
Yeah, because he lives in Hawaii and ESPN plays him sh'loads of money to watch basketball and show up for the occasional chat, mock draft or article.

When we tell Chad Ford what he's really worth, he dries his tears with Benjamins from ESPN and consoles himself by walking out his backdoor and into the Pacific ocean, where I imagine he then takes a stress-relieving leak.

either he doesn't come back, and we seem to be in good position with Bryant or he does. if he comes back, he comes back stronger than ever with more to prove and that is good for us and him. more disappointing is the present, we are a worse basketball team without him. the future I am not worried about.

I just have to say. Louis C.K. looks like my bartender.

Or my bartender looks like Louis C.K.

Back to Topic.

Based on your ridiculous anti-Ford rhetoric, I'd bet heavily that you are not of drinking age.

People who are of drinking age (usually) have, at least, a BASIC understanding of what having a job entails.

Ford is simply doing his job

matt145 or whatever the kid's name was. both super excitable and unwilling to accept a non-orange tinted reality

Matt24.

We'd be down 4-0 and he would start about 3 threads saying its over

i dont see anything wrong with this article to be honest. People just refuse to understand how the NBA works. Chris is no an NBA player, clearly, but he will be in 3 years. And some team will have drafted him years earlier to benefit from it.

He's not a putz...he is just doing his job. He gets paid to do what he is doing. Blame espn for hiring a person to do this type of work. He also had a tweet in that article that he should return to syracuse to boost his draft position.

I also don't remeber Martin tearing his acl, I thought I was a broken bone in his leg. Most of the guys he mentioned were going to be top 3 picks when they were hurt, not someone projected at time of injury to be in the 20's.
Based on your ridiculous anti-Ford rhetoric, I'd bet heavily that you are not of drinking age.

People who are of drinking age (usually) have, at least, a BASIC understanding of what having a job entails.

Ford is simply doing his job
Do you think he makes this stuff up? He gets his info from NBA teams front office people.
i dont see anything wrong with this article to be honest. People just refuse to understand how the NBA works. Chris is no an NBA player, clearly, but he will be in 3 years. And some team will have drafted him years earlier to benefit from it.

I'd give up my seats for tonight and next week for these questions to be directed to Boeheim during tonight's press conference.

Let's play a game. Based solely upon their respective college careers, which one does not belong:

Kenyon Martin, Nerlens Noel, Maryland's Alex Len, Chris McCollough, and Kansas' Joel Embiid.

Hope the kid stays, unless he has a promise of big money.
Of course, what we don't know is if he cares about being in college. If not, then it becomes an easier choice to leave.

Matt24.

We'd be down 4-0 and he would start about 3 threads saying its over
for weeks and weeks I warned him that all three of Flynn, Devo & Harris could declare for the draft, which he said was an impossibility. refused to entertain the thought. when it happened, he evaporated like Kaiser Soze

Yeah, because he lives in Hawaii and ESPN plays him sh'loads of money to watch basketball and show up for the occasional chat, mock draft or article.

When we tell Chad Ford what he's really worth, he dries his tears with Benjamins from ESPN and consoles himself by walking out his backdoor and into the Pacific ocean, where I imagine he then takes a stress-relieving leak.

Chad Ford is like the Youtube star. The closest they will ever get to fame is getting to be on a season of dancing with the stars. Where's Chad he will never be an NBA Front office or Scout. And you know he longs and prob thinks he can be one.