Chad Kelly wavering... | Syracusefan.com

Chad Kelly wavering...

With the string of losses I doubt we have a legitimate shot :(
I disagree. I honestly don't think the staff would take him with wide open arms at this point. He chose to go to a different way, and so did the staff. I'm more interested at what's going on at Clemson. Maybe that staff has been giving him the cold shoulder. Who knows.

Or maybe he's realized he doesn't have a shot of starting the next 2 years and the backup is a freshman who's Dad happened to be an NFL QB. In view of that chance of PT's got to look pretty good at SU. I could see Marrone saying no thanks though.

according to Axe and Murray...

He just had an official visit to Clemson over the weekend. If he's wavering then obviously something went wrong on the visit.

We should definitely contact him.

I read on Syracusefan.com that he was wavering, I'll let you all know more info as soon as I read it on that site if it's true.

Funny this is coming up. Prior to the Bills/Jets game two weeks ago I spent about an hour or so at Jim Kelly's tailgate party as one of my friends is a personal friend of his and I have spent a considerable amount of time around the Kelly family. Spent a lot of time talking with Chad and his dad, Kevin. Told them I was a Cuse fan and asked him if Syracuse was seriously considered. His dad kind of made a contorted face and said, No. He said ask Chad why he picked Clemson. Chad said that when he got there, they had 10 of the most beautiful women waiting for him. Now, I am sure there was more to it than that, but that was spoken like a true Kelly boy.

Funny this is coming up. Prior to the Bills/Jets game two weeks ago I spent about an hour or so at Jim Kelly's tailgate party as one of my friends is a personal friend of his and I have spent a considerable amount of time around the Kelly family. Spent a lot of time talking with Chad and his dad, Kevin. Told them I was a Cuse fan and asked him if Syracuse was seriously considered. His dad kind of made a contorted face and said, No. He said ask Chad why he picked Clemson. Chad said that when he got there, they had 10 of the most beautiful women waiting for him. Now, I am sure there was more to it than that, but that was spoken like a true Kelly boy.

What a douche...

I wish that surprised me. Not that SU is a school every recruit is clamoring to attend, but when he chose Clemson, I had an inkling that the women we've all seen pictures of had something to do with that.

What a douche...
Seriously, the kid is 18 years old. Knowing the family I would have thought he would have wanted to stay fairly close, but Uncle Jim did go to a southern school, and there is a lot to be said about that. Give the kid a break.

Seriously, the kid is 18 years old. Knowing the family I would have thought he would have wanted to stay fairly close, but Uncle Jim did go to a southern school, and there is a lot to be said about that. Give the kid a break.

Also something to be said for looking at more than "chicks" when you choose a college. Academics maybe? It's like a kid saying "it's a party school" well a lot of schools are, it's just stupid

I read on Syracusefan.com that he was wavering, I'll let you all know more info as soon as I read it on that site if it's true.
not saying it's true, just heard it on the radio. simple as that.

my point exactly..
Possibly it's his 18 year old way of saying no the coaching staff. Maybe he likes the football program and the academic programs better at Clemson. You want to guess how an 18 year old kid thinks. Most of them can barely get out of bed in the morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom