Chad Kelly wavering... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Chad Kelly wavering...

Hope I don't offend anyone, but, very brutal.
Brutal until about the fifth week stuck in that God-forsaken valley of inbreds and arties. Then the most average looking of women was at least an 8 on most scales. 9 if she waxed her mustache or at least put in cool little handlebar thingies.

Brutal until about the fifth week stuck in that God-forsaken valley of inbreds and arties. Then the most average looking of women was at least an 8 on most scales. 9 if she waxed her mustache or at least put in cool little handlebar thingies.
Hysterical! Sounds like we've walked in each others shoes. Then the competition for the unshaven, unshowered, arties, became so fierce I'd have to settle for the linebackeresque sorority reject. Also, there was no hiding on that campus or in that town.

Hysterical! Sounds like we've walked in each others shoes. Then the competition for the unshaven, unshowered, arties, became so fierce I'd have to settle for the linebackeresque sorority reject. Also, there was no hiding on that campus or in that town.

I think Oswego wins in a landslide...Alfred sounds waaaay worse. Oswego received quite few cuties from Syracuse, Rochester, Bingo and Luung I-lund...unfortunately the parkas came on around December 1st and stayed on until Spring Break.

Oswego St was know for where the B HS student went who partied a bit too much in HS when I went.

I think Oswego wins in a landslide...Alfred sounds waaaay worse. Oswego received quite few cuties from Syracuse, Rochester, Bingo and Luung I-lund...unfortunately the parkas came on around December 1st and stayed on until Spring Break.

Oswego St was know for where the B HS student went who partied a bit too much in HS when I went.
I agree that Oswego was an upgrade, at least when I was in school. We'd road trip there for that reason, and to visit Storange and DCuse. Parkas were not frowned upon at Alfred...

I assume you mean Lawn Guy-land. After all, that is how we true LI-ers pronounce it.

I assume you mean Lawn Guy-land. After all, that is how we true LI-ers pronounce it.

Could have saved gas money, and had a lot more time for carnal research if you just went to Geneseo like we did.

It's funny b/c I wanted to bring up the infamous "Alfred Curve" but thought inappropriate since there might have been some intimate or familial connection. I'd heard of it, but it astounded me how a small town w/ 2 colleges could have such unattractive student bodies (at least the female side.) Always got a chuckle seeing chick holding hands with a much more attractive guy walking down the street.

I'm 18, can I call him a douche? Because, it sure sounds like he's a douche.

Sure, you can. Douchebag isn't even an offensive word as far as I'm concerned. I may be biased because I am a douchebag. That's like calling some an a-hole, who would actually be hurt by that, certainly not somebody who actually is one. Two, having ten hot girls waiting for a recruit is a great strategy and it would probably work on me and I told myself in like the 8th grade I would go to school with a higher girl to guy ratio and I am.

In short, call him what you want because as you call him a dbag, he is getting a free education and couldn't care less whether some Syracuse fans think he's a dbag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom