Chad Kelly wavering... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Chad Kelly wavering...

I think it's been said here a few hundred times -- Chad Kelly is vastly overrated.

I hope Chad kelly fails miserably. Gotta be honest

LOL. You yankee folks are dumb as hell if you think Chad is going to waver. Go shovel some snow or something. Quit wasting time on your irrelevant football program. ACC let you in bc of your basketball not your football.

troll-face.png

"Reputation" is factored into these rankings. I imagine SU's reputation will go up when it's no longer associated with Louisville City College and Hillsborough Community College.

LOL, don't say that on NCAAbbs. :rolling:

I've cause so much butthurt over there.

Do you like my avatar? I'm a troll and it's almost past my bedtime and I don't want my mommy to catch me on her computer, so I have to go.

Ohhh stop. We know that where you live you don't have a computer. You went to the local library to use the computer and had to ask the librarian for help.

I've always wondered where this perceived aura of academic excellence at SU comes from. According to US News Syaracuse is ranked #62 (5-way tie) and Clemson #68 (so one spot lower). I don't really want to start a my school is better than your school post. No doubt Syracuse is an excellent academic institution but sometimes I think the eastern arrogance gets in the way of realizing there are many schools around the country that are just as good.

As ljmilman said, our acceptance rate hurts us here, but there are major questions that need to be asked when someone throws out USNWR rankings. We have the top Communications school with Newhouse, Maxwell which has been #1 for Public Affairs for years, the iSchool which is #2, Architecture which is #2, Whitman is Top-50, Engineering is Top-50ish, VPA is highly regarded...

That doesn't seem to add up to #62.

As ljmilman said, our acceptance rate hurts us here, but there are major questions that need to be asked when someone throws out USNWR rankings. We have the top Communications school with Newhouse, Maxwell which has been #1 for Public Affairs for years, the iSchool which is #2, Architecture which is #2, Whitman is Top-50, Engineering is Top-50ish, VPA is highly regarded...

That doesn't seem to add up to #62.

I've said this before on the board. Having worked closely with SU for a few years, I know that the USNWR rankings (to an extent) are based on a complicated "formula" that if a school wanted to devote time and money to, it could see it's number rise. However, Nancy puts very little stock in these sorts of beauty pagents and will not play by their rules.

Don't expect to see SU break the top 50 while she is in charge.

Coming from somebody who has spent alot of time at Clemson, you are seriously high if you think the Syracuse girls compare to the ones at Clemson and the other southern schools. I love SU as much as anyone but Clemson has a ridiculous number of really attractive girls.

Not really. Clemson just has a higher population of students in general (public school) and their girls where less clothes on a regular basis (warmer weather).

I moved on from Chad Kelly a few months ago. His disdain for the program reminds me of another kid from Buffalo about 20 years ago - Christian Laetner. I wonder if the coaching staff would even be interested at this late date.

How in the world do you call a 17 year-old kid a douche?

He is 17 for chrissakes.

A 30 year-old makes that remark - yeah, ok, he is an idiot. But a 17 year-old???

Leave him alone.

I see what you're saying but there's alot more to this kids story.

I wish him well at Clemson (if that's where he ends up) but I'm glad he's not coming to Syracuse.

If his name was Jeff Smith he wouldn't be as big of a deal.

not saying it's true, just heard it on the radio. simple as that.

I was just busting on the internet rumor mill rocco not you. I get a kick out of how these things spread like a clemson girl on a recruits visit.

I was just busting on the internet rumor mill rocco not you. I get a kick out of how these things spread like a clemson girl on a recruits visit.

You can now add "not being recruited by Clemson" as one of my regrets in life.

You can now add "not being recruited by Clemson" as one of my regrets in life.

Ha...That's why I always say take all those visits! Didn't Kiffin get in trouble for his Tennessee honeys that even went to the players hs games as a trophy girlfriend?

Ha...That's why I always say take all those visits! Didn't Kiffin get in trouble for his Tennessee honeys that even went to the players hs games as a trophy girlfriend?

I think both Tennessee coaches got in trouble for house parties... but why on Earth is Layla married to Lane Kiffen? The world may never know.

I see what you're saying but there's alot more to this kids story.

I wish him well at Clemson (if that's where he ends up) but I'm glad he's not coming to Syracuse.

If his name was Jeff Smith he wouldn't be as big of a deal.

I don't care who he is or who his father is. The kid is 17.

I just don't get how anyone can wish that a 17 year-old kid "fail miserably" (690 West) or call him a name like that.

How can anyone have that kind of venom for a kid who is still in high school?

I just don't get how anyone can wish that a 17 year-old kid "fail miserably" (690 West) or call him a name like that.

Maybe he has had bad personal experiences with him?

Didn't say I condoned it but it's a message board. Only accounts I have of him is 2nd hand which is why I'm glad he's not Cuseward bound.

The fail miserably thing...yeah, I'm not sure about all that, but I don't mind calling a 17 year old a douche because most 17 year old guys are douches. I was a douche at 17 so sure, he's a douche.

There is, but there's definitely more quantity at the southern schools, and the Arizona State's of the world. It's really not even debateable.

True but this only matters for the Average Joe. The more hot girls on campus, the better chance of landing one. When you are the starting QB, you don't really have those same concerns. You just pick your favorite from a smaller selection. Still more hot girls at SU then he could handle on his own.

How in the world do you call a 17 year-old kid a douche?

He is 17 for chrissakes.

A 30 year-old makes that remark - yeah, ok, he is an idiot. But a 17 year-old???

Leave him alone.

I'm 18, can I call him a douche? Because, it sure sounds like he's a douche.

I wish that surprised me. Not that SU is a school every recruit is clamoring to attend, but when he chose Clemson, I had an inkling that the women we've all seen pictures of had something to do with that.
It worked for Gronkowski too...frankly if I was a 17-18 year old recruit it would've worked for me too. :D

It worked for Gronkowski too...frankly if I was a 17-18 year old recruit it would've worked for me too. :D

Exactly. As frustrated as any and all of us here may be about a recruit not choosing SU...can we realistically blame them? 17-18 year old minds have no defense against attractive women.

Exactly. As frustrated as any and all of us here may be about a recruit not choosing SU...can we realistically blame them? 17-18 year old minds have no defense against attractive women.

errr...i'm 31 and I don't have a defense against attractive women.

errr...i'm 31 and I don't have a defense against attractive women.
I hear the best defense is to stay in the fetal position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom