Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

Mavety posted it on twitter. The Coaches sent it to him.

Great recruiting pitch. This is the first I have seen of it. The running back one one must be very impressive.

Who do they use at other positions? My guess:
QB- McNabb/Nassib
RB- Brown and Davis/Smith
WR- Harrison? Probably Monk/Lemon
TE- Mackey/Wales?
DL- Freeny/Bromley
LB- Bulluck/ Spruill
DB- Darius/ Shamarko

Great recruiting pitch. This is the first I have seen of it. The running back one one must be very impressive.

Who do they use at other positions? My guess:
QB- McNabb/Nassib
RB- Brown and Davis/Smith
WR- Harrison? Probably Monk/Lemon
TE- Mackey/Wales?
DL- Freeny/Bromley
LB- Bulluck/ Spruill
DB- Darius/ Shamarko
Chandler Jones? Unfortunately I don't know how well known John Mackey is by high school kids.

BIjaEW2CAAAF-NB.jpg

The picture won't load, what is it?

it's good to see Syracuse is at least going hard after Mavety. I do find it funny that he actually said Syracuse fans have shown him the least love on social media...maybe because it's a recruiting violation? even though at this point who really cares? every other school has trolls just living on twitter commenting on these recruits all day long. i am convinced half of them are ghost accounts created by the schools.

I'd love to land Mavety. I actually like our chances with him. Great job by the coaches on sending that to him. Very clever and a nice gesture. I love this staff so far, on the recruiting trail, hopefully they are as good of in-game coaches next year as they are recruiting because we will be set if so

How about Tyler Marona showing him the love and telling him to come to Cuse.

I'd love to land Mavety. I actually like our chances with him. Great job by the coaches on sending that to him. Very clever and a nice gesture. I love this staff so far, on the recruiting trail, hopefully they are as good of in-game coaches next year as they are recruiting because we will be set if so

if we were to pull this one out some how some way it would easily be the best recruiting haul ever done at Syracuse for any sport. We would have wrestled him away from Ohio St, Bama, USC, Florida St, Oklahoma, and basically anywhere else he wanted to go. I ultimately think he will end up at Ohio St, but with that said we will be down to evaluate him tomorrow.

if we were to pull this one out some how some way it would easily be the best recruiting haul ever done at Syracuse for any sport. We would have wrestled him away from Ohio St, Bama, USC, Florida St, Oklahoma, and basically anywhere else he wanted to go. I ultimately think he will end up at Ohio St, but with that said we will be down to evaluate him tomorrow.

I just think he really does like the program. Ohio State is definitely the more likely choice but I do like our chances with him.

I just think he really does like the program. Ohio State is definitely the more likely choice but I do like our chances with him.

i definitely agree that he does like the program. i think he will commit late in the process so that gives the other schools time to fill out their class, and gives us a chance to show him what we can do on the field this fall. i think his overall like for the program will at least get us a hat on the table, let's hope it's enough.

@chadmavety55
Ole miss, Syracuse, NC state, Florida state, Tennessee all in the building today!!
Go get 'em Coach McD. I hope he's there, anyway. I actually want him to be amidst other big programs' guys so the contrast is marked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom