Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

Mavety definitely took notice to the Pugh selection, which is huge for us.

Yeah, having our stud LT go in the first round is something that the coaches can "sell" on the recruiting trail to OL prospects.

Hey Chad, if his arms were the length of YOURS, he would have been top ten, so what do you think?

We should all go to Mavety and KJ Williams' twitter accounts and randomly just post #cuse #whynot??? at least 3 times a week, I think that will help us put our bids in for these recruits!!!

We should all go to Mavety and KJ Williams' twitter accounts and randomly just post #cuse #whynot??? at least 3 times a week, I think that will help us put our bids in for these recruits!!!
Unfortunately that probably will help, especially with Mavety. These douches from the south that root for SEC schools live for that crap.

Unfortunately that probably will help, especially with Mavety. These douches from the south that root for SEC schools live for that crap.

Somebody already drew a picture of him wearing a Tennessee Uniform...

Twitter, my friend. He retweeted a fan telling him that cuse can get o-linemen to the pros among other cuse retweets.
Or Marrone & Adkins can.

Twitter, my friend. He retweeted a fan telling him that cuse can get o-linemen to the pros among other cuse retweets.
Central Michigan can get o-lineman to be #1 picks!

Go get 'em Coach McD. I hope he's there, anyway. I actually want him to be amidst other big programs' guys so the contrast is marked.

Rob Moore was down there he is the region recruiter

seriously? what do you know about moore's recruiting?
Off the top of my head, the next recruit Moore lands, as primary recruiter in the downstate area, will be his first. Hope I can be proven wrong.

Off the top of my head, the next recruit Moore lands, as primary recruiter in the downstate area, will be his first.

Because Moore has been the primary downstate recruiter for what... 3 months now? He obviously needs to get his act together.

Because Moore has been the primary downstate recruiter for what... 3 months now? He obviously needs to get his act together.
Ok as secondary recruiter who has Moore landed? In 3 years I can't think of one guy we've gotten that I can attribute to Moore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom