Chad Voytik?? | Syracusefan.com

Chad Voytik??

Symphony Steve

All American
I would sure hope that we're in contact with the Pitt QB commit.

We had offered him, highly-rated, reputedly a skilled field general.

Since it's not clear that Ashton Broyld (a) will make it here; and/or (b) will play QB here, why would we not go after a highly-regarded QB prospect?

Thoughts?

I guess it depends on whether or not we are really full at this point. And I thought Broyld was a done deal to be here next month.

Well, he's listed as a TE on the site that we dare not speak its name.

Which means we'd have no QB recruits this year. Voytik is easily as much of a 'sure thing' (and I know there ain't no such thing) as any QB on our current roster.

Which means we'd have no QB recruits this year. Voytik is easily as much of a 'sure thing' (and I know there ain't no such thing) as any QB on our current roster.

If we have space, why not? There have been varying accounts as to how many openings if any we still have for 2012.

I wonder who his SU recruiter was. Anyway to find out? You hear that a lot of times recruiters will stay in touch with kids right up until signing day. Hopefully it wasn't Conley.

Since it's not clear that Ashton Broyld (a) will make it here; and/or (b) will play QB here, why would we not go after a highly-regarded QB prospect?

AB will be here, and will be given a shot at QB. Hunt will be the QB after Nassib, unless AB proves otherwise. Hunt has 4 years left.

He was part of the Elite 11 camp that ESPN held and was great. Won the "Best Field General" award and was named one of the Elite 11 QBs in the nation

I would sure hope that we're in contact with the Pitt QB commit.

We had offered him, highly-rated, reputedly a skilled field general.

Thoughts?
Voytik will follow Graham to ASU

Who cares what he's listed it? It's not like they ask Marrone where the kid will play. I bet he gets a shot at QB.

If you guys read ESPN it states that he is not leaving and is fully committed to Pitt and feels betrayed by Graham so he will def not be following him to Tempe...Hes a panther

steve-mcqueen_normal.jpg

KeithRIVALS Keith Niebuhr

Right now, Voytik, an Army All-American, is sticking w/ #Pitt ...

But

steve-mcqueen_normal.jpg

The day #Pitt lost its head coach, Panthers 4-star QB commit Chad Voytik of Tenn., says he received a verbal offer from the #USF #Bulls

steve-mcqueen_normal.jpg

BTW, 4-star #Pitt QB commit Chad Voytik says #USF wanted to stop by his school to meet with him. He says he politely declined

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom