chalk | Syracusefan.com

chalk

grepal

Starter
If Cougars win the late game today has been strictly chalk for NCAAW tourney. Looks like the people that pick that did a much better job than the seeding on the men's side.

Which goes to show the continued lack of parity in the women's game.

13 seed Wright State beat Arkansas today but agree with your point. I enjoy watching our women play, but it's hard for me to get too excited about the UConn game tomorrow night when it will pretty much take a perfect game and that's probably not enough.

13 seed Wright State beat Arkansas today but agree with your point. I enjoy watching our women play, but it's hard for me to get too excited about the UConn game tomorrow night when it will pretty much take a perfect game and that's probably not enough.

And saw Rutgers lost. So, my point wasn't valid for today.

I looked at it as a measuring stick for our program. We have a lot of work to do to become elite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom