Chaminade Post-Ohana Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Chaminade Post-Ohana Thoughts

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
King_Kamehameha_statue_(51872601941).jpg

Yeah, that looked a lot better. Quality of opponent was down, of course. But they came with intent today. Even Taylor got going in the 2nd half. Naheem with his best performance to date. Good job by Bell to do more than just take threes.

Much more motion, Judah really restrained, only taking 3 shots and winding up with about half a dozen assists. Benny contributed and played hard. Copeland was very good, made a lot of inside passes, converted some offensive boards. Cuffe with his best game so far. Real progress there.

Overall, terrific team effort. Order seems to have been restored. Now let's try to build on this. This team needs to trust each other.

Yeah, that looked a lot better. Quality of opponent was down, of course. But they came with intent today. Even Taylor got going in the 2nd half. Naheem with his best performance to date. Good job by Bell to do more than just take threes.

Much more motion, Judah really restrained, only taking 3 shots and winding up with about half a dozen assists. Benny contributed and played hard. Copeland was very good, made a lot of inside passes, converted some offensive boards. Cuffe with his best game so far. Real progress there.

Overall, terrific team effort. Order seems to have been restored. Now let's try to build on this. This team needs to trust each other.
Couldn't have summed it up better. If we had lost I'd be a bit worried but we crushed them as we should have and by a huge margin.

Onto the next games.

Edit: Taylor has really been grabbing those rebounds. Didn't realize he had 10 tonight, kudos to that dude.

LSU has lost to two mid majors, but beat Wake. Today was a good confidence booster to everyone outside of Judah, but we need to win Tuesday and we need everyone to play well.
Judah played a laid back game. He knew the team did not need him to be super-Judah so he let
the other players have the limelight. I'd like to think that this game was an example of the future but I will wait until we face LSU and Virginia. Neither of those 2 teams has been outstanding thus far so if we get
blown out by either I will be totally depressed and . come to an early conclusion that it will be a long season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom