Championship game | Syracusefan.com

Championship game

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
I don't remember being this pumped up for a National Championship game in awhile. I hope that FSU absolutely crushes them. I'm sure ESPN will still focus on the SEC no matter the result and Auburn will get a pass because of the wear and tear of playing an SEC schedule. Just hoping FSU rolls right over them.

Why not a saturday night. I can't stay up to frickin 1:00 :(

Meh its going to be as boring as last years game i am afraid. Cant wait for a playoff to get some excitement back into this sports post season.

I'm all for an FSU win too, and by a big margin. Matter of fact, I hope the game is over by the middle of the second quarter so I can get some sleep tonight.

Final bit of money pushed the line up to -11 some places.

is this game on both ESPN and ESPN2? or just the pregame show?

Who the hell is john legend? Man the music industry sucks today

I hate all this hype like Auburn is so good rah rah rah ya lets go getem..well all this hype for a team to get smacked just like ND got smacked last year..

Chatroom is open, if anyone wants to chat instead of (or in addition to) post during the game.

I hate all this hype like Auburn is so good rah rah rah ya lets go getem..well all this hype for a team to get smacked just like ND got smacked last year..

I love how in years past, according to the talking heads, the pressure is always on the underdog which is typically not the SEC team. Today all of the pressure is supposedly on Florida state and Auburn can come into the game loose and relaxed.

That late out of bounds hit was a penalty against us thanks to B1G referees against NU in the Dome.

OMG a lady on the sidelines got absolutely steamrolled by an FSU receiver.

If that black line of scrimmage line means anything Auburn was lined up offside on defense at least 3 times on that last Fla St possession..no flags.