Chance to see BJ tonight... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chance to see BJ tonight...

We let this one get away!!!

Was a fun game to watch from beginning to end.

May have gotten away, but with about 5 minutes or left or so I thought Nova was going to pull away until the Explorers hit the two threes in a row and fought back. The score may not have been what you wanted but everything else from the team was, they played great and against the #1 team in the country.

The crowd looked electric as well.

Helluva drive by the FAU guard to win.

Wow. OSU went to Charlottesville last week and played UVA to the final possession. That was a good game to watch.

Was a fun game to watch from beginning to end.

May have gotten away, but with about 5 minutes or left or so I thought Nova was going to pull away until the Explorers hit the two threes in a row and fought back. The score may not have been what you wanted but everything else from the team was, they played great and against the #1 team in the country.

The crowd looked electric as well.
Typical Big 5 game. A few adjustments moving forward should make us a stronger team into Saturday's game against G-Town.

Tomorrow against another Big East foe in G-Town in Miami at 2p on Espn2. We need to win this effin game. Didn't make the trip but I will yelling from here to Miami!!! LOE/LGO a win would do some good!Popcorn PS, as hard as it is to move on from the nova loss, I sit here thinking that we had a huge opportunity to win that game along with temple(OT) and texas southern (buzzer) and off to a 7-0 start. Damn, Damn, Damn!!! Tomorrow victory is a must for me not to go ballistic.:bat:Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom