Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse

My prediction is Westry, once healthy, becomes the straw that stirs the drink.

Shooting numbers aren’t that relevant for him. He’s a shooter like MCW was a shooter. He’s here to deny opposing offenses and facilitate an aggressive, relentless offense. It’s a bonus he’s a big, imposing guard too.

Scorers will be JJ, Judah and Bell.

Benny’s going to benefit tremendously from the attention the prior three mentioned will draw. Hopefully he’s soaking up CJ Fair and Jerami Grant highlights
If Westry is good enough defensively where we can put him on the opponents best perimeter player and get him locked down, Westry will be valuable enough where it doesn't matter what he can do on offense.

I watched highlights of him take some good players out of their game in high school with his defense. He's kind of am a-hole with his body language, getting in guys faces and physically intimidating them. But he'll be our a-hole. We'll probably love him. :)

It's hard to say whether he can do that against a good ACC player.

If so, it will be amazing for this team. He'll be like the checking line in hockey. A one man beat you down emotionally squad.

If Westry is good enough defensively where we can put him on the opponents best perimeter player and get him locked down, Westry will be valuable enough where it doesn't matter what he can do on offense.

I watched him take some good players out of their game in high school with his defense. It's hard to say whether he can do that against a good ACC player.

If so, it will be amazing for this team. He'll be like the checking line in hockey. A one man beat you down emotionally squad.
Telling you now he’s that man.

We got excited about Kadary making a few good steals in a bad zone.

This kid’s the real deal and ready to stop UVA and UNC from raining threes on us

I figured Bruin was the Red he was referring to. Autry wasn’t especially known for his hops.
What about Herman “the Helicopter” Harried who like Vaughn Harper and Tony Bruin was a great leader.

Telling you now he’s that man.

We got excited about Kadary making a few good steals in a bad zone.

This kid’s the real deal and ready to stop UVA and UNC from raining threes on us

I’m agreeing with you, so why is Bell starting since dude can’t dribble twice against a decent team?

Might us doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence. But Godspeed.

I gather Bell is being given that opportunity. It is his job to make hay out of it though.

Dude is getting a lot of runway for not being a good player.

I'll be curious how much runway that actually is. If Westry and Copeland can hit their open shots and Taylor can be that big physical guard who can play even the 4 in certain situations ( even as a "2") then Bell better be grabbing boards, blocking shots and hitting 40 plus pct.

Donna's article said he is going to Monroe Madness today so it must not be super serious?

What's the likelihood of it being the same knee that gave him trouble at Auburn?

Donna's article said he is going to Monroe Madness today so it must not be super serious?
When did her article come out? This new just dropped she likely didn’t know.

Not a lot of lower body injuries that require a procedure that wouldn’t cause his in to miss the whole season. Damn
Brock Bowers tightrope surgery only keeping him out a month or so if Chance has an ankle sprain

No one knew this happened until just now, so SUA has done a good job in ensuring nothing gets leaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom