Chase Scanlan suspended indefinitely | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Chase Scanlan suspended indefinitely

A quick twitter search would reveal what the supposed allegations are, if the people saying this are proven to be lying then chase should sue them dry but the allegations are not good if true, if these are the allegations and there is any evidence he did it then no chance he was reinstated, something doesn't add up.

What confuses me is why he was brought back.

What confuses me is why he was brought back.

Because only one person made that call without consulting anyone else about it

To bring him back or suspend him?

Bring him back. Chris had made it noted that the team found out via social media, which in this situation, should not have happened.

A quick twitter search would reveal what the supposed allegations are, if the people saying this are proven to be lying then chase should sue them dry but the allegations are not good if true, if these are the allegations and there is any evidence he did it then no chance he was reinstated, something doesn't add up.

I've seen a couple of comments on Twitter but they appear to be nothing more than the typical trolls that appear during these situations. Again not sure what to believe at this point until something official is released.

I think u hit the nail on the head there why so hush hush. Ruining a kids future cost big bucks

I've seen a couple of comments on Twitter but they appear to be nothing more than the typical trolls that appear during these situations. Again not sure what to believe at this point until something official is released.

One of them is from the sister of a player on the Syracuse women's team. Definitely not an anonymous troll

Bring him back. Chris had made it noted that the team found out via social media, which in this situation, should not have happened.

Agreed all around here.

Just curious on the "one person made the decision" part. That is a massive no-no in this type of situation.

Jus to clarify, you’re referring to Women’s Hoops & the mass transfers, correct? Just didn’t want anyone misinterpreting your post as referring to Women’s Lax, where the only drama seems to be lower body injuries :(
Correct. And FIRPTA is why we won't know what happened officially. Only through the rumor mill or through someone leaking it. The university's hands are always tied in these manners. Also for injuries unless a player give permission for something to be disclosed.

Re: Scanlan's allegations-- I'm ready for all of this to get wrapped up stat because quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of this program, Syracuse University, and Syracuse University Athletics in general constantly being portrayed in a negative spotlight the past 2-3 years. ADJW needs to get it together because its a mess.
Sad but true. What a mess.

Correct. And FIRPTA is why we won't know what happened officially. Only through the rumor mill or through someone leaking it. The university's hands are always tied in these manners. Also for injuries unless a player give permission for something to be disclosed.
FIRPTA?

what does real estate have to do with this?

Google Syracuse Title IX and one can possibly infer why hands may be tied. But again, it's a mistake to infer anything without the facts.

If he was reinstated by the school and the coaches allowed him to practice on his own that would give me some optimism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom