Check out the new logo on the Dome court | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Check out the new logo on the Dome court

Almost matches the cornhole boards I had made a year and a half ago

Attachments

• Syracuse Boards 2.jpg
    Syracuse Boards 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 78
Only pop in that orange is we can match it to a dum dum lolipop.
It does have some toughness though so I don't mind.

Our fans sit far away from the floor that has always made the carrier dome look longer and slightly wider then Nova's, Pitts, Rutgers, Seton Hall and the Providence in my opinion. Even watching from tv with a zoomed camera you get that feeling. Always reminds me slightly more of a MSG worlds biggest stage type then a warzone. Especially in transition from tv the court looks so big.

I still think they should open up 3-5 long rows of student section in the middle on the visitors side. Maybe go 8-10 rows closer to the visiters bench. After being a season ticket holder its much quieter on that side and sometimes you can't get loud fans rallying up the defense. It would bring some of that Student life to the other side of the dome as well to make a better experience for the locals. It would be good for our players to look up into the stands on that side and know somebody.

Anything to make dudes slip all over the place.. Really hope it doesn't have that effect, like so many of those small ~half court logos seem to do.
When the Celtics played on the parquet, they used to force opposing players toward the deadspots. Maybe we have the same strategy...

Maybe it's just me, but I think a little blue in places would make it pop a bit more. Maybe instead of the white outline around the block S.

#willfindanythingtocomplainabout

http://syracusefan.com/threads/single-game-tickets.54412/#post-690770

You're right, it is.

Paint shouldn't be too difficult to match. It'll be interesting to see how the football field looks.
The carrier logos are not new.

I don't want to overly defend the university which does make these mistakes sometimes, but look at the line where the orange seems to change colors and follow it into the wood court. There I a faint color change line that runs all the way across. It clearly is a reflection.

The carrier logos are not new.

I don't want to overly defend the university which does make these mistakes sometimes, but look at the line where the orange seems to change colors and follow it into the wood court. There I a faint color change line that runs all the way across. It clearly is a reflection.

I don't think so; at least, it didn't appear that way in person last week.

And the Carrier logos have been in that location at least since last season (and someplace on the court since the late-'90s).

Maybe it's just me, but I think a little blue in places would make it pop a bit more. Maybe instead of the white outline around the block S.

#willfindanythingtocomplainabout

The change to all-orange was an interesting novelty (has it already been two years?), but it suffers by comparison when it and the old court are next to each other on the Dome floor. Orange/white <<< orange/blue. The old floor was cluttered and busy, but the blue looks terrific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom