Check out the new logo on the Dome court | Syracusefan.com

Check out the new logo on the Dome court

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Original.jpg

It looks like the section of the key where ACC is has been painted over in Orange and the new paint is darker than the old paint...:eek:

I've never been a fan of the ACC logo! It says boring and out dated to me! All the top conferences have redesigned their logos in resent years accept the ACC. They have to stop giving their logo design to the interns and step up like the big boys! Below are the ACC logos since 82!
umave2e3.jpg

a7uqaguq.jpg

a5a3aqa3.jpg

I agree, Sherm, it's a terrible logo...looks really old fashioned and doesn't say "sports conference" at all.

I've never been a fan of the ACC logo! It says boring and out dated to me! All the top conferences have redesigned their logos in resent years accept the ACC. They have to stop giving their logo design to the interns and step up like the big boys! Below are the ACC logos since 82!
umave2e3.jpg

a7uqaguq.jpg

a5a3aqa3.jpg
They will probably redo it, if they havent already, to add dots for the locations of the additional schools, then again, maybe not- see the new logo below
acc-logo.jpg

It looks like the section of the key where ACC is has been painted over in Orange and the new paint is darker than the old paint...:eek:

It's the glare of the backboard making the paint look lighter in a section.

On a second look, it's not from a backboard cause there's only a Gatorade cart where the backboard should be. It's something else causing the glare. I can't imagine they only painted a portion of the paint.

I don't recall the separate "Carrier" logo being there.

I don't recall the separate "Carrier" logo being there.

Anything to make dudes slip all over the place.. Really hope it doesn't have that effect, like so many of those small ~half court logos seem to do.

Haha. Wouldn't be the first time the University messed up when painting a new logo or nickname!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom