Chizik out | Syracusefan.com

Chizik out

Rocco

Watching you.
wow, 2 years after a title. SEC is tough.

Weird saga. Guy had a terrible record at Iowa State and was a very controversial hire. School bought Cam Newton and won a title, then were God awful just 2 years later. Doesn't help that Bama won a title and may be playing for another in those subsequent 2 years.

He'll get another shot somewhere but unless he buys more all-world talent I doubt he does much.

Weird saga. Guy had a terrible record at Iowa State and was a very controversial hire. School bought Cam Newton and won a title, then were God awful just 2 years later. Doesn't help that Bama won a title and may be playing for another in those subsequent 2 years.

He'll get another shot somewhere but unless he buys more all-world talent I doubt he does much.

Surprised some crackpipe here hasn't mentioned that SU should bring him in next year as HC. Would be on par with saying Marrone needs to go.

It also doesn't help him that Auburn is being investigated again for more violations.

Auburn is in a world of trouble. If i'm Chizik, then I'm happy I'm out of Auburn. He won his title (albeit it was riding a single player that was heavily illegally recruited) and will probably get serious looks at other solid schools.

More like Larry Coker. Erickson was at least successful on a few places.

Gene+Chizik+Obama+Welcomes+BCS+Champion+Auburn+SeLGhsdN9cdl.jpg

From the White House to the Outhouse in a flash!

Gene+Chizik+Obama+Welcomes+BCS+Champion+Auburn+SeLGhsdN9cdl.jpg

From the White House to the Outhouse in a flash!

Obama looks lit as hell in this photo. Pretty sure that helmet is a bong.

Cam is saying, "you like that huh?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom