Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

I thought I read an article where GMac was the one responsible for Patterson.
Yup, GMac spent a lot of time at Brewster over the past few months.

That's cute, Duke thinks they have a chance at McCullough.

Pretty sure that McCullough will come down to SU and SJU and that's pretty much it. I don't think Duke will be in it.

Us landing Buss pretty much sealed the deal on this one.
Any idea on how long we will be waiting for a decision from McCullough?

Any idea on how long we will be waiting for a decision from McCullough?
I have no idea on any time table... McCullough might just want to take his visits, which I don't blame him for.

I have no idea on any time table... McCullough might just want to take his visits, which I don't blame him for.
Yeah, I wouldn't blame him either. I would love for him to commit soon though, of course that is just selfishness on my part.

Where is stjs kid now? Come eat some crow. They can have sheed Jordan, we got is a McCullough.

Us landing Buss pretty much sealed the deal on this one.

So once again, JB and co. prove that they know what they are doing on the recruiting trail.

We have no reason to believe the staff is anything less than extremely high on Patterson, but the fact that he could assist in landing McCullough is more than enough reason to pursue him.

So once again, the JB and co. prove that they know what they are doing on the recruiting trail.

We have no reason to believe the staff is anything less than extremely high on Patterson, but the fact that he could assist in landing McCullough is more than enough reason to pursue him.
And, by extension, McCullough helps us land Whitehead.

That's domino, .

okay, why can't the football team recruit like this...we have nearly as many commits in 1 month as football team has in the whole signing period...yuk.

okay, why can't the football team recruit like this...we have nearly as many commits in 1 month as football team has in the whole signing period...yuk.
Our basketball team is a perennial juggernaut, and has the Melo Center. Our football team is borderline .500 and has Manley.

Pretty sure that McCullough will come down to SU and SJU and that's pretty much it. I don't think Duke will be in it.
You need new sources kid.
dontbelieve2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom