Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

First post. New to the board here, play prep basketball myself. HUGE Syracuse fan. Always have been, and always will regardless of where I go haha. Dad played football at the cuse, and I was born in the CUSE so grew up loving them. Anyways, I am playing Brewster twice this year. Will let you guys know what I think first handed while i am most likely getting dunked on haha. Love reading this board when I have the time. Real busy up here. Hope all is well with you all and GO CUSE!
Jason Smith @BrewsterHoops
Syracuse will be on campus at Brewster today to see forward Chris McCullough '14

First post. New to the board here, play prep basketball myself. HUGE Syracuse fan. Always have been, and always will regardless of where I go haha. Dad played football at the cuse, and I was born in the CUSE so grew up loving them. Anyways, I am playing Brewster twice this year. Will let you guys know what I think first handed while i am most likely getting dunked on haha. Love reading this board when I have the time. Real busy up here. Hope all is well with you all and GO CUSE!
Welcome to the board. Look forward to your report(s).

@CuseNationFOX
#Syracuse is checking out 2014 hoops prospect Chris McCullough again today, his coach announced

Boeheim must be getting in some prime foliage viewing on Lake Winnipesaukee this week.

Everyone is going to see brewster this year. They have 3-5 top 100 recruits.

Going to wvu midnight madness instead if here
That is incorrect. He will be attending both SU and WVU midnight madness. SU is having the traditional friday night one and WVU's isn't until Saturday.

That is incorrect. He will be attending both SU and WVU midnight madness. SU is having the traditional friday night one and WVU's isn't until Saturday.

Good to know...kust saw the PS tweet and thats what they had

i was going to say, WVU isnt even having a midnigh madness...just a sat scrimmage. He will have such a good time here Fri night that he wont want to go down to Morgantown sat.

@FinkelsteinNERR: Undeniable on-court chemistry between Chris McCullough & Isaiah Whitehead. They've been fun to watch. McCullough should be MVP candidate.

Would love to get these two next year, then if we can get a commitment from Dakari Johnson that would be unreal.

@AdamZagoria: NY wins the #SharetteDixon 112-98. Chemistry between Chris McCullough & Isaiah Whitehead cd be good news for Cuse or #stjbb in 2014

@AdamZagoria: NY wins the #SharetteDixon 112-98. Chemistry between Chris McCullough & Isaiah Whitehead cd be good news for Cuse or #stjbb in 2014
Ugh don't tease me.

Ugh don't tease me.

I've been saying for a while that this one I think boils down to St. john's and Syracuse. McCullough was at SJU practice today. Going to be a close one down the stretch. Not sure what his timeline is just yet.

In an article on zagsblog, Isaiah Whitehead was quoted saying he and Chris McCullough have talked about playing at Syracuse together on more than one occassion. I really wish they would pull the trigger.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/national/post?id=4168

Following the game, Whitehead said that he and McCullough often talk about the possibility of playing together at the next level, despite the fact that they have never played on the same high school or travel team.

“It could happen. Let’s just say that,” he said with a sly smile.

While there are several schools that overlap both players’ still lengthy lists, the idea of a package deal seems to center around one school specifically, Syracuse. And McCullough went so far as to say that Jim Boeheim’s club had already emerged as his favorite at this point in his recruitment.

“Yeah, they’re the leader,” he said of Syracuse while also mentioning St. John’s, Rutgers, Florida, Florida State, Louisville, UCLA, and West Virginia, among others.
Not surprisingly, Whitehead’s list also began with Syracuse followed by St. John’s, Louisville, Kentucky, Florida, and Florida State.

Whether or not this proposed package deal will ever come to fruition remains to be seen, but after Sunday night’s on-court synergy and postgame interviews, there’s no longer any denying that it is a very real possibility.

“We talk about maybe playing together at Syracuse all the time, but that’s the only school,”

Like the sound of that.

There are voids at the SG and PF position in 2014. Especially @ PF. Unlike recent years it looks like available PT will actually be in our favor for a few top recruits.

Always good to hear our name first with elite-level prospects. I'm always skeptical of package deals though.

Always good to hear our name first with elite-level prospects. I'm always skeptical of package deals though.
Paul Harris/Jonny Flynn & Scoop Jardine/Rick Jackson(/Dion Waiters) both worked out pretty well IMO

Ok, work on an elite forward and back up combo guard for 2013. Try to lock up Whitehead and McCullough for 2014. Work on Dakari Johnson for 2014. Lock down Briscoe and Bryant for 2015. Evaluate others for 2015. Looks like the staff is on it, and killing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom