chris mcculough is orange! | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Mike G says he's been practicing some PG in practice but we'll have to wait and see if he's really capable of doing so. The staff tried to get another PG but Selden picked Kansas and who knows what's going on with Jordan. Tyler Roberson's teammate Hakim Saintil is pretty decent but at 5'11, he doesn't really fit the SU system. Not much options left out there as far as available PG's go.
We heard a lot about Wes when he red-shirted, any word on Gbinije and how he has been doing overall? Like you said above, he has been playing some point, but have you heard anything about how well that might be going?
As always, I/we appreciate all the info you bring!

We heard a lot about Wes when he red-shirted, any word on Gbinije and how he has been doing overall? Like you said above, he has been playing some point, but have you heard anything about how well that might be going?
dyno...

mite.

Not quite Wes Johnson, but he will be a great player for us,

Haven't heard how he's looked as a PG, as we won't be able to judge until he plays in an actual game. He's been practicing mainly as a SG and I've heard nothing but good things. While that's good and all, I personally don't get too giddy over practice reports and instead prefer to wait until I see with my own eyes if the player is really good or not. The legendary Ethan Cole practice reports did that to me lol.

We are going after Terrell right?

Edit: He's a stud so I hope we are

#21 has an interesting free throw dance

Solitude, if possible, keep these Buss, Hammer and Terrell posts coming good stuff!

Buss made a great pass down low. He was really forcing his passes earlier with a few bad turnovers, but since then he has made a great drive and three point shot.

Buss got stuck in the air trying to make a jump shot, but passed to McCullough who slams it down with authority. Almost a huge mistake, but he makes up for it.

We are going after Terrell right?

Edit: He's a stud so I hope we are

#21 has an interesting free throw dance
Yes, but no offer yet. Thanks for the updates.

Wow Buss with an ill advised pull up three from at least three feet back, but he knocks it down.

Yes, but no offer yet. Thanks for the updates.
He plays with a lot of confidence. Not afraid to shoot so far. I keep mistaking him for a foward. He is very lengthy. Has to be taller than Buss.

Great save by McCullough. Makes a very athletic play to save the ball by bouncing it off a New Hampshire player. Someone got a steal possibly buss who makes an amazing over the shoulder pass in transition for an easy finish by Brewster! Very well executed 3-2.

Another transition pass after New Hampshire carelessly gave the ball to Buss who lead the break and handed it off to McCullough for the easy dunk

He has a great stroke from the free throw line. It was hard to see because of the angle but they called flagrant on new hampshire

dyno...

mite.

Not quite Wes Johnson, but he will be a great player for us,

Good but not great.

Sent using my Commodore 64

McCullough is aggressive in transition. Got fouled on the lob pass. End of the first half.

Edit: It was pretty hilarious, because the New Hampshire fan base remained silent until they scored ten points. Unfortunately by that point they were also down 10 (20-10). The score at the half is 44-17 Brewster. They are passing the ball well. Buss made one pass at the feet of one of his white teammate. He cant make passed like that. Good screening and drives all around by Brewster. Lots of good teamball.

The second half is starting now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom