chris mcculough is orange! | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Brewster plays a lot of players. I wasn't keeping stats, but I would guess that it was a few turnovers by a lot of players which amounted to 27. Patterson is by no means a "turn over machine". He made several (many) nice passes when his teammates were in position. Brewster's offense is a lot of standing around, with no real ball movement. Also, everything the other team put up, somehow ended up going in. I think Brewster never lead, and was constantly playing catch up the entire game.

As good as Patterson is (and will be), most of the other Brewster players seemed lost and out of sync, with no resemblence of "team play". It was --stand around--and it the ball came to you ---chuck it up. McCullough had little offensive game, and he is one of the teams 3-4 best players. The other team (NMH), has some tall (6-9) guys who were able to neutralize Brewster's bigs, and they played much better as a team.

Bottom line is put Patterson on a 'Cuse like TEAM and you have a very skilled player who is gonna be very good. Same goes with McCullough (but he likely needs another year)

Brewster plays a lot of players. I wasn't keeping stats, but I would guess that it was a few turnovers by a lot of players which amounted to 27. Patterson is by no means a "turn over machine". He made several (many) nice passes when his teammates were in position. Brewster's offense is a lot of standing around, with no real ball movement. Also, everything the other team put up, somehow ended up going in. I think Brewster never lead, and was constantly playing catch up the entire game.

As good as Patterson is (and will be), most of the other Brewster players seemed lost and out of sync, with no resemblence of "team play". It was --stand around--and it the ball came to you ---chuck it up. McCullough had little offensive game, and he is one of the teams 3-4 best players. The other team (NMH), has some tall (6-9) guys who were able to neutralize Brewster's bigs, and they played much better as a team.

Bottom line is put Patterson on a 'Cuse like TEAM and you have a very skilled player who is gonna be very good. Same goes with McCullough (but he likely needs another year)

Otto--appreciate the first hand game report.

"The boys varsity basketball team defeated Athletic Institute Academy (Canada), 90-49. Brewster was led by Syracuse commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) with 16 points, while unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) contributed 15 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, and 6 steals. Unsigned guard Robert Champion (Waxhaw, NC) continued his fine all-around play with 14 points and 7 rebounds. All 12 dressed players scored in the contest"

Are they any highlight videos out there where McCullough takes a jumper? I can't find one.

He looks good in the video...a mobile 6'10 guy, can get to the hoop...and a nice touch on that 3 point shot.
Bulk up my friend and keep working

"The boys varsity basketball team improved to 11-4 on the season with a 96-72 victory over Redemption Christian (NY). Brewster was led by Syracuse commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) with 20 point and 11 rebounds, while West Virginia-signee Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 19 points. NC State-bound Kyle Washington (Champlin, MN) added 14 points and 6 rebounds. Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) had another solid all-around game with 13 points and his customary tough defense, while backcourt partner Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) chipped in with 11 points. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) had a game-high 10 assists."

If Grants still around him and Mcculough are going to be very Tall on the wings. NBA PF size in a SF body.
Hope their jumper comes along. Needs to work on his standing verticle some.

"Brewster jumped out to a 44-16 lead at the half and defeated the defending NEPSAC Class AAA Champion, Northfield Mount Hermon by a score of 86-58. A balanced Brewster attack was led by Syracuse commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) with 15 points and 10 rebounds, while Syracuse-bound Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) contributed 14 points and 8 rebounds. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) continued with his fine all-around play with 14 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists, and 3 steals. Junior guard Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) chipped in 13 points and NC State-signee Kyle Washington (Champlin, MN) added 11 points. Brewster improves to 13-4 on the season."

"The boys varsity basketball team traveled to Proctor Academy on Friday afternoon and defeated the hosts, 76-45. All 12 dressed players scored for the Bobcats. Syracuse-bound junior Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) had a team-high 16 points, while junior point guard Kevin Zabo (Gatineau, Quebec) contributed 15 points. NC State-signee Kyle Washington(Champlin, MN) added 12 points in the win."

I keep calling him CMac because it just sounds natural to me, but im sure we all can come up with something better by the time he actually steps foot on the court for us

I keep calling him CMac because it just sounds natural to me, but im sure we all can come up with something better by the time he actually steps foot on the court for us
Don't I know it. We tried a while back with a Grant nickname thread only to realize that someone closer to the player, ie him or family or friends will come up with a nickname that will stick, not us. Still, CMac does flow nicely!

Errrr, Francis, I think you've got your nickname for him, CMac
:)
Nah I actually thought of that first but wanted something different since we already had GMac. "The Hammer" aka "Hammer Time" is what I'm sticking with th_shaqoohhh.png

Nah I actually thought of that first but wanted something different since we already had GMac. "The Hammer" aka "Hammer Time" is what I'm sticking withView attachment 2038
You sure? Might want to check this out. ;)
Edit: I still like Hammer too, but almost puked when I saw this clip.

"Brewster traveled to Springfield, MA on Sunday to participate in the prestigious Spalding Hoop Hall Classic, sponsored by the Basketball Hall of Fame. The Bobcats jumped out to a 48-27 lead at halftime over South Kent (CT) and cruised to a 88-55 victory. Unsigned point guardMartez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) was named the game MVP with another strong performance in which he had 12 points, 8 assists, 8 rebounds, and 5 steals. Syracuse-bound Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) had a game-high 21 points, while junior point guard Kevin Zabo (Gatineau, Quebec) contributed 16 points. West Virginia-signee Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) added 12 points in the win. The Bobcats shot an impressive 21-23 from the free-throw line in the contest."

"Brewster squandered an early 18 point lead on the road at Bridgton, but survived with a 81-78 overtime victory before a raucous crowd in the Wolverdome. Brewster was led by Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough(Bronx, NY) with 24 points, while classmate Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) contributed 14 points in the win. Junior point guard Kevin Zabo(Gatineau, Quebec) had 11 points off the bench and Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) chipped in with 10 points. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) continues his strong all-around play and contributed 8 points, 9 rebounds, and 6 assists in the victory."

CMac "The Hammer" laying it down once again.

OMG Francis! THat Pats LOTR thing is killing me . . . . . . now I'm goingto have to wipe up all this coffee I just spit all over my desk. :eek:

"Brewster squandered an early 18 point lead on the road at Bridgton, but survived with a 81-78 overtime victory before a raucous crowd in the Wolverdome. Brewster was led by Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough(Bronx, NY) with 24 points, while classmate Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) contributed 14 points in the win. Junior point guard Kevin Zabo(Gatineau, Quebec) had 11 points off the bench and Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) chipped in with 10 points. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) continues his strong all-around play and contributed 8 points, 9 rebounds, and 6 assists in the victory."

CMac "The Hammer" laying it down once again.
Man. I'm a Pats fan and I cracked up laughing at that LOTR Gif. AMAZING.

And as a Giants fan all other fans can thank us for keeping Brady from being the undisputed best ever as well as keeping the Pats from having the perfect season. If Eli never does anything else worthy in his career he has still done enough to go to fball heaven just in those two games alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom