chris mcculough is orange! | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

And as a Giants fan all other fans can thank us for keeping Brady from being the undisputed best ever as well as keeping the Pats from having the perfect season. If Eli never does anything else worthy in his career he has still done enough to go to fball heaven just in those two games alone.
IMG_8290.jpg

"Brewster defeated visiting Lakes Region foe Kimball Union, 80-48. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) continued his torrid play with a triple-double (16 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists). NC State-bound Kyle Washington (Champlin, MN) had a team-high 18 points, while West Virginia-signee Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 13 points and 11 rebounds. Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough(Bronx, NY) chipped in with 12 points and 8 boards. Brewster improves to 17-5 on the season and will host Class AAA rival South Kent on Saturday evening. Game time is 7:30pm."

"Brewster defeated visiting Lakes Region foe Kimball Union, 80-48. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) continued his torrid play with a triple-double (16 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists). NC State-bound Kyle Washington (Champlin, MN) had a team-high 18 points, while West Virginia-signee Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 13 points and 11 rebounds. Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough(Bronx, NY) chipped in with 12 points and 8 boards. Brewster improves to 17-5 on the season and will host Class AAA rival South Kent on Saturday evening. Game time is 7:30pm."
Stop. Hammer Time.
Seriously, I'm warming up to it.

Hammer's back and throwing down, Francis. A well rounded game.
From today's win.
"12:00 – Vermont Academy (VT) (51) vs. Brewster Academy (NH) (77). Player of the Game: Syracuse recruit 6’9 Chris McCullough scored 12 points, grabbed 11 rebounds and had four assists in the win. Brewster was also helped by 14 points each from 6’9 Kyle Washington (NC State) and 6’9 Elijah Macon (West Virginia) and 12 points from Ron Patterson (Syracuse). 2014 Canadian PG Kevin Zabo ran the show and dished out 10 assists against only two turnovers. 6’5 Richard Williams (Vermont Academy) led all scorers with 30 points and also pulled down 11 boards."

"Brewster defeated Lee Academy, 71-65 to improve to 22-5 on the season. Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) had 18 points and 8 rebounds, while West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 13 points and 8 rebounds. Junior guard Jared Terrell(Weymouth, MA) added 12 points in the win."

halfcourt? 3/4 court in 2 dribbles! unreal!
Yeah, I was being conservative. He intercepts the pass around the foul line and then in basically two dribbles covers the entire length of the floor and dunks it...WITHOUT TRAVELING.

Wow.

Yeah, I was being conservative. He intercepts the pass around the foul line and then in basically two dribbles covers the entire length of the floor and dunks it...WITHOUT TRAVELING.

Wow.
He ran about 5 steps it seemed before the dunk...but crazy still

He ran about 5 steps it seemed before the dunk...but crazy still
I have watched repeatedly and only count two steps. That second dribble spans about 20 feet. He is an impressive athlete.

I have watched repeatedly and only count two steps. That second dribble spans about 20 feet. He is an impressive athlete.
I think that short clip really reminds me of Kevin Durant...and no one else. The way he intercepted the ball and just casually seemed to cover the distance in these huge strides and was completely nonplussed about it. Love me some Hammer!

"Brewster advanced to the finals of the New Hampton Invitational with a 85-66 win over #1 nationally ranked Massanutten Military (VA). West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) led a balanced scoring attack with 15 points, while Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN), Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY), and Kyle Washington (Champlin, MN) all contributed 14 points. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) added 13 points, while junior guard Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) chipped in with 10 points. UNH-signee John Edwards (Charlotte, NC) played well on defensive end for Bobcats. With the win, Brewster improves to 23-5 on the season."

Congrats to Brewster and our boys on their win against the #1 prep team.

"Brewster advanced to the finals of the New Hampton Invitational with a 85-66 win over #1 nationally ranked Massanutten Military (VA). West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) led a balanced scoring attack with 15 points, while Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN), Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY), and Kyle Washington (Champlin, MN) all contributed 14 points. Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) added 13 points, while junior guard Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) chipped in with 10 points. UNH-signee John Edwards (Charlotte, NC) played well on defensive end for Bobcats. With the win, Brewster improves to 23-5 on the season."

Congrats to Brewster and our boys on their win against the #1 prep team.
Ha, I just posted the same in Buss' section. Deleting mine. We posted at exact same time. :)
Except that I didn't know they beat the #1 ranked prep team. Good stuff man.

Ha, I just posted the same in Buss' section. Deleting mine. We posted at exact same time. :)
Except that I didn't know they beat the #1 ranked prep team. Good stuff man.
th_chuck.png

We need to sign an unsigned point guard. Just absurd to go into next season with the expected point guard situation. A really stubborn stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to sign an unsigned point guard. Just absurd to go into next season with the expected point guard situation. A really stubborn stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tend to agree. If MCW leaving is as done a deal as most proclaim I can't imagine we would go forward with only one frosh PG on the roster. Obviously I don't watch practice regularly but I'm not sure if Gbinijie is the answer. And Cooney looks to be as pure a 2 as there has ever been. A David Patrick type fill in would be a great fit with the Isaiahs on the horizon.

Mike G says he's been practicing some PG in practice but we'll have to wait and see if he's really capable of doing so. The staff tried to get another PG but Selden picked Kansas and who knows what's going on with Jordan. Tyler Roberson's teammate Hakim Saintil is pretty decent but at 5'11, he doesn't really fit the SU system. Not much options left out there as far as available PG's go.

Brewster takes on Noah Vonleh's New Hampton squad for the 3rd time this season today at 6. Brewster has loss to them twice already and the last defeat was in OT, in which Brewster missed some FT's in regulation that would've won the game. Let's hope 3 times the charm for Buss and The Hammer.

Brewster takes on Noah Vonleh's New Hampton squad for the 3rd time this season today at 6. Brewster has loss to them twice already and the last defeat was in OT, in which Brewster missed some FT's in regulation that would've won the game. Let's hope 3 times the charm for Buss and The Hammer.

Any idea if it will be streamed anywhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom