chris mcculough is orange! | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Buss and the Hammer play today at 4 pm against Wayne Seldon and the Tilton School. I think it is being broadcasted here: http://www.tiltonschool.org/athletics/live. I'll try to post updates (if it is streamed of course). I'll keep them more condensed than last time so they are easier to follow.

Missed the opening tip. My internet crapped out on me.

So far good ball movement by Brewster.
The Hammer airballs an 8 foot jumper. He was well guarded, but he did make a good move from the top of the key.
Buss makes a deep threw from the top of the key off a pass.
The Hammer fumbles a pass from buss.
Buss needs to not pass the bowl to low. It happened once or twice last game.
Drive and dish to a three point shooter by Buss (the guy misses the open shot).
Brewster down 13-9 calls a timeout.

McCullough and Buss sitting. Champion makes three consecutive threes.

Bobcats call a timeout. Brewster up 22-18.
Harrison just went coast to coast for a tough layup. Hadn't been doing much up until this point.
Buss is back on the court with 10 minutes left in the half.
Wayne Seldon slips and calls a timeout as Buss quickly tries to go after the ball.
I like how Buss doesn't take a lot of three point shots except for when it is open. Looks for the pass first. Would like to see some pumpfakes though.
Two three point shots by Seldon over Buss.
Goaltending by Patterson going for a transition block.
McCullough back on the court.
Double technical on Weldon and a brewster player. These teams don't like each other.
nice mid range jumper by Harrison.

Wow, the internet connection is absolutely horrendous on that broadcast. It's beyond choppy.

Buss is sitting.
Pass to The Hammer at the free throw line. Nice spin move and a finish with the runner. Makes it look too easy.
Weird foul on McCullough. The guy kind of just fell in the lane. He was rightfully upset.
Announcer says that one ref is making all of the calls in the game.
Both are sitting now.
Terrell on the fast break can't finish at the rim. It was a two on two so they didn't have much of an advantage.
32-28 Brewster with 4:34 left.
Nice wrap around layup by Terrell.
Seldon is on fire from three.
Terrell 2-2 at the line.
Seldon is really on fire from three.
Tilton is currently on a 6 game lossing streak according to their website.
39-36 Brewster at the half

Start of the second half.
Steal by The hammer at the three point line. Lobs it to a brewster player for a great transition basket.
Pass to the hammer in the lane who uses his moves to get an easy lay up.
Pass from McCullough to Buss who misses a three point shot.
McCullough stripped in the lane after a pass from Buss. Ill advised pass and McCullough should have gotten rid of it.
The Hammer nearly gets a wrap around layup, but shot it a bit too early.
He is going to get a seat on the bench to get his composure.
47-43. Macon is playing well again.

Seldon blocked by Patterson takinga three point shot, but is stripped in transition.
Terrell with the three.
Good pass by Patterson to Macon for the easy dunk. Then a silly pass into traffic that is easily stolen on the next play. DOn't want to see that next year.
Makes it up by making a three on the following possession.
57-50 Brewster
Buss is sitting. The Hammer is getting back on the court.

Looks like Brewster has Tilton in size up front. Tilton playing a little out of control. Buss had a block but they lost it in transition. I'm really impressed with Buss athleticism around the rim for a guard.

The difference between Christmas and McCullough is that McCullough really wants the ball. He is also comfortable with the ball anywhere on the court.

Macon left wide open drives through the lane for a layin as he barrels into Tilton player. Basket counts, no call.

68-62 Breswter...Macon getting easy points inside. Titlton just hit a couple 3s.

Macon left wide open drives through the lane for a layin as he barrels into Tilton player. Basket counts, no call.
Do you know if he is going to WVU? He is going to be great for them.

McCullough is too tall for these guys. Just shoots over them.
Welcome to lob city, McCullough.
The Hammer missed an easy shot, but is fouled. He gets up in the air so quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom