chris mcculough is orange! | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

McCullough is too tall for these guys. Just shoots over them.
Welcome to lob city, McCullough.
The Hammer missed an easy shot, but is fouled. He gets up in the air so quickly.
He hits both, gets the roll on last foul shot. I think you said it before Solitude, that he is comfortable on the line.

The Hammer called for a charge after rebounding his own missed ill advised three. Surprised at the call, but maybe im biased. These refs...

lol then when they can actually call a foul for selden they dont... probably because the kid is a dick (mouthy chippy sob).

That says Robert Champion and not Macon. Just clicked the link. Searched for Macon and he is indeed going to WVU.
Oh my bad, looked up the wrong guy out of context. I was just marveling in Champion's stroke.
Yeah you're right, Macon to W Va.

lol then when they can actually call a foul for selden they dont... probably because the kid is a dick (mouthy chippy sob).
It's like watching World Cup soccer, refs are a joke.

Oh my bad, looked up the wrong guy out of context. I was just marveling in Champion's stroke.
Yeah you're right, Macon to W Va.
Yeah he has a great three point shot which has impressed, but haven't seen much else from him or the other white guy on Brewster.

Patterson wins the game. He is clutch. Great defense at the end too.

He has fire in his veins without being a douche a la Seldon. Love that!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom