chris mcculough is orange! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Huge!! He will be a perfect wing in the zone. His game resembles Donte Greene's a bit, hopefully he is more physical. I am very excited about our recruiting. If we can land Whitehead and Dakari Johnson... The world is ours.

In my opinion McCullough was my favorite forward in either the 2013 or 2014 class, this is a great get, and I guess we don't strike out with all our biggest targets.

I heard that if you combine McCullough with Jerami Grant, they transform into Voltron.
And if you combine Voltron with a Thickburger you get Dakari Johnson.

whoa, heart keep still...hand shaking and the Jack pour into the coke turned out to be a bit of coke into Jack...WOW-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wow, much more polished offensively than I expected. Only real knock is probably that his release point is pretty much straight off of his shoulder (as in, way too low). Still, at his height that's not as bad, and it can be corrected. He also handles the ball pretty well. Very quick and agile, too.

Yah, I noticed the low release as well. Probably won't lead to him getting blocked too often, but it does slow his release a bit which could give defenses a chance to pressure / close out on him such that he has to rush, etc.

I actually thought his footwork, ability to score from just about anywhere and height is somewhat reminiscent of Dirk Nowitzki. I have a hard time coming up with a better comparison.

He's very agile, as you say. If he grows another inch we're talking essentially a 7 footer out there as a scoring 4. Sheesh.

whoa, heart keep still...hand shaking and the Jack pour into the coke turned out to be a bit of coke into Jack...WOW-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'll join you.

And he is every bit of 6'10... no program height here. Will be a nice rental

Seems like a lot of people around here have taken the little orange pill and may want to consult their doctors about, you know, lasting longer than four hours...

so McCullough is a 4 for 2014...will this impact our chances with any of our targeted 3s for 2013?

Seems like a lot of people around here have taken the little orange pill and may want to consult their doctors about, you know, lasting longer than four hours...
I'm hoping this pill causes us to last more than four rounds.

Wait a sec, I've been told that he was going to St Johns? Lol.

Great get.

As I said, he was down to SU and SJU. Those were the final 2 and that's no lie. Cuse won. Fantastic pickup. I'd be lying to you if I said it didn't sting. Makes SJU's potentially landing Jermaine Lawrence even more important for us.

As I said, he was down to SU and SJU. Those were the final 2 and that's no lie. Cuse won. Fantastic pickup. I'd be lying to you if I said it didn't sting. Makes SJU's potentially landing Jermaine Lawrence even more important for us.
Jermaine Lawrence is not going to St Johns. No offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom