Cincinnati hires Scott Satterfield | Syracusefan.com

Cincinnati hires Scott Satterfield

53AC6D7C-815F-4BD2-9D40-C98917BCF27E.png

Better resources to win at a B12-bound Cincy? Interesting.

Good thing Sanders landed at Colorado becAuse UL is not checkbook shy
Has he actually signed the deal, or does he have an “agreement in principal”?

I think he's more Tommy Tuberville than Luke Fickell.
My thoughts too though he had a top 20 recruiting class. I wonder if any of the top ranked recruits follow to Cincy?

My thoughts too though he had a top 20 recruiting class. I wonder if any of the top ranked recruits follow to Cincy?
Half of them were from Don Bosco. Is there some connection there? Maybe this is an NIL recruiting class rather than a Satterfield recruiting class.

Half of them were from Don Bosco. Is there some connection there? Maybe this is an NIL recruiting class rather than a Satterfield recruiting class.
I think this is what UL fans were saying.

UL has nothing going for it but some guys with a lot of money and no brains who really want to buy some athletes.

The UL fans think as long as the scumbag guys with money remain aligned with UL athletics, all will be well.

The NCAA doesn't seem to care about anything these days as long as they keep getting paychecks so all is good here.

Cincinnati has traditionally gone with HCs with a strong background in Ohio or at least the Midwest.

Scott played HS football in NC, college football in NC, coached in NC and then at UL.

He has no background in the Midwest, other than coaching in a state adjacent to it. I just checked the UL roster and counted 3 players from Ohio. Maybe it was 4.

He is going to have to hire a bunch of guys who can recruit the Midwest to survive here.

I usually love their hires but this one doesn't look like a good fit to me.

Last edited:
Gonna be really interesting to see how this works out for all involved parties.

I imagine our coaches are following up this AM with any Ville commits that had standing Syracuse offers...first signing date is right around the corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom