Cj i lova ya | Syracusefan.com

Cj i lova ya

CJ has been money in crunch time his whole time here and now he's got the jitters. Can't hit a 3 to save his life, lost his go to mid-range game and is now a 50% FT shooter. Not sure what happened to our boy.

CJ is a alpha dog on a good day easily. Being a second option isn't going to make his shooting stroke any better.

He needs to laugh and :) some even on a bad day, its important to his confidence.

His defense was lazy too. On one sequence, Warren just blew right by him on the baseline and it was like CJ literally did not see him. No effort to stop him at all.

CJ has been money in crunch time his whole time here and now he's got the jitters. Can't hit a 3 to save his life, lost his go to mid-range game and is now a 50% FT shooter. Not sure what happened to our boy.
Playing more minutes than anyone in SU history might have something to do with it.

His defense was lazy too. On one sequence, Warren just blew right by him in the baseline and it was like CJ literally did not see him. No effort to stop him at all.

yep. His D was every bit as bad as his offensive game tonight

yep. His D was every bit as bad as his offensive game tonight
Agreed, again.

Careful boys, the admins are out with JB like quick hooks tonight.

CJ is a role player. This is what happens when you try to turn a role player into a star player.

TJ Warren embarrassed him tonight.

We need to get him the ball moving towards the basket. He's got no confidence to take his defender off the bounce and with good reason.

His defense was lazy too. On one sequence, Warren just blew right by him on the baseline and it was like CJ literally did not see him. No effort to stop him at all.

Our forward rotations were very poor.

We need to get him the ball moving towards the basket. He's got no confidence to take his defender off the bounce and with good reason.

He needs to know when to stop and take a little pull up in the lane. He is getting that charge called against him consistently now.

I give CJ a pass for his poor shooting tonight based on what he's banked in his career, but his poor d is inexcusable.

He needs to know when to stop and take a little pull up in the lane. He is getting that charge called against him consistently now.

Or go hard and wreck shop so the next guy will hesitate before stepping into the lane. He's great attacking the rim but not off the bounce.

That must be why I couldn't like certain posts. I thought maybe I had crossed the line somewhere during my venting.

The baye and fair thread got tossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom