Clemson Attendance | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

its not going to look 90% full if they dont pan up high with wide angle shots.. and i expect some people will quickly realize they can spread out and move over..

Or make them want to buy resale because everyone wants what they can’t have

I don’t think it’s in SU’s best interest to buy back tickets they have already sold. That will only encourage the brokers to buy more inventory in the future.

I actually love the fact the ticket brokers are going to lose money on this game.

Yes I 100% agree. Just stating not much Syracuse can do. As far as they are concerned it’s money in the bank

I get that this decision's been made several levels above her, but I'm still not happy with my ticket rep.

With however many donor points I have, having held between 3 and 10 season tickets in football alone for a decade (and more for hoops), she told me a month ago that she couldn't find me a single? BS.

All those who are so pleased with Wildhack have to reconcile that with this practice. It's no way to treat longtime customers.
And all of this after one good season following a decade that tested fan loyalty to the limit.

I know there are resale tickets for sale but after sitting in the dome during the GRob and Shafer era I had doubts we would ever sellout the dome for football game again.
C47B516D-EA23-4920-81D7-614946310B5A.jpeg

its not going to look 90% full if they dont pan up high with wide angle shots.. and i expect some people will quickly realize they can spread out and move over..

Moving over works when there are a few empty seats in a row. Not when there are full rows empty.

How ironic is that. We have sold out the game. But there are still tickets.

Pretty much goes completely against a sell out definition.

The issue here is, everyone thought this would he a hot ticket. SU had no issue selling 4K tickets to resellers. They get paid, and the resellers profit. They can, by letter of the law, call it a sellout. But in practice, in the building, it is NOT going to look like the sellout I was at in 1998...

if syracuse cared about people in the stands, they would buy back all those seats and sell them at a lower discounted rate

However, syracuse doesn’t care, those tickets have already been bought, money put into the bank and honestly probably already spent.

It is what it is, we just gotta be loud and be proud.

Let’s go orange!
do you care enough about anything to lose tens of thousands of dollars?

How ironic is that. We have sold out the game. But there are still tickets.

Pretty much goes completely against a sell out definition.
no it doesnt when theres a thing called a seccondary market. relax people.

As someone who has bought and sold tix on stubhub in the past (and had to eat a bunch of cash this year with the red sox trying to dump september tickets I was forced to buy to get in for opening day) its fascinating to me to watch not the resellers, but the machinations of the individual who bought "2 extra" to try to make a few bucks, but now wants to make sure that they get something. How low to go? When to go there?

Its a small market and I may have an unusual interest in the regular folks selling angle...

Stubhub has gone up by 100 tix available.

Someone just dumped 100 tix onto stubhub in the last hour at around $68 a piece.

As someone who has bought and sold tix on stubhub in the past (and had to eat a bunch of cash this year with the red sox trying to dump september tickets I was forced to buy to get in for opening day) its fascinating to me to watch not the resellers, but the machinations of the individual who bought "2 extra" to try to make a few bucks, but now wants to make sure that they get something. How low to go? When to go there?

Its a small market and I may have an unusual interest in the regular folks selling angle...

I bought 30 group seats and only ended up needing to use 20. So I've been riding the roller coaster with the extra 10. Down to 2 at this point. They are 300 endzone crappers and got around $70 for the 1st pair, it climbed up to $90 for a few last week and then back down to $60 yesterday. Have them on stubhub but craiglist is still my preferred option to wipe out the fees on both sides. Just don't get as many eyeballs on them there.

Most people go to Stubhub/Seatgeek before trying to buy from the primary market.

You can never underestimate how dumb people are. I've had people buy tix I had listed on the secondary market for more than what they were still available for on primary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom