Clemson Attendance | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

What’s the weather going to be like for Saturday? Weather channel app has 80% rain and accuweather and weatherbug are both 40-50%.

Any update on ticket movement today? Have to believe the AD’s pumping the sellout narrative to direct the public to resale vendors

Any update on ticket movement today? Have to believe the AD’s pumping the sellout narrative to direct the public to resale vendors

There's a ton of sales on stubhub but then someone dumped an extra 100 on so the movement is negligible at this point.

The $68 dollar guy (who we think added them a couple hours ago) dropped to 64 already, so there are definitely SOME motivated sellers here...

Edit- And now down to $62... hopeful this pulls everyone down...now $61.

Last edited:
All of those sideline ones that were on ticketmaster are now down to 74.98 on stubhub. There are hundreds.

I have some friends who are casual fans that are just now starting to think about going, one of them of course had heard the game was "sold out" and reasonably thought they couldn't get a ticket...Anyways I think there's a lot of people like that still making plans to go and the dome should look fine Saturday night even if not every seat is really taken.

We are probably scalping our own tickets. Don't think all those pink dots are not broker owned. Its 2019 this is nothing unique pretty common these days for teams and artists to try and capture some of the resale market.

I don't think they will all sell by Saturday and its gonna be embarrassing seeing all that aluminum on the sidelines whenever someone punts.

Someone pull Babers aside before coming out of the tunnel to explain that brokers overbought all those empty seats.
Tickets now down to 55 on TM and slot of them at that price.

Tickets now down to 55 on TM and slot of them at that price.

Some in the end zones went down to 55. Along the sides they are still 70s and 80s for the most part and some even went up to the 90s.

Some in the end zones went down to 55. Along the sides they are still 70s and 80s for the most part and some even went up to the 90s.
I understand , my point being things are fluid, 52 now

Damn, stubhub went up another 150. Now at 3600 available.

Damn, stubhub went up another 150. Now at 3600 available.

Yeah its annoying. There is definitely one seller out there who (smartly) is just determined to corner the market and now selling his slew of tix for $52 and falling. This seller may single handedly be responsible for sales in the hundreds. it would be nice if the others followed suit many are still holding much higher

Yeah its annoying. There is definitely one seller out there who (smartly) is just determined to corner the market and now selling his slew of tix for $52 and falling. This seller may single handedly be responsible for sales in the hundreds. it would be nice if the others followed suit many are still holding much higher

Seems to me the just added tix are 1st level tix. People deciding last minute they don’t want to go. I also see the couple that sits over my left hand shoulder put theirs up for sale. Gonna have to have a discussion with them.

Where do you get ticket totals. I do not saw this on iPhone
On my iPhone, this is what comes up. Look at bottom.

Attachments

• 1BD933C2-9B5D-4741-AA10-8F226E98BA02.png
    1BD933C2-9B5D-4741-AA10-8F226E98BA02.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 43
I still cant get over the folks in 303 selling for $299 each. Its like they are blissful in their oblivion.
Has to be more then meets the eye here. Can’t really believe these will go.

We are probably scalping our own tickets. Don't think all those pink dots are not broker owned. Its 2019 this is nothing unique pretty common these days for teams and artists to try and capture some of the resale market.

I don't think they will all sell by Saturday and its gonna be embarrassing seeing all that aluminum on the sidelines whenever someone punts.
I guarantee you the school is not scalping its own seats.

Seems to me the just added tix are 1st level tix. People deciding last minute they don’t want to go. I also see the couple that sits over my left hand shoulder put theirs up for sale. Gonna have to have a discussion with them.

My row in 117 remains sold out -- will try my best to intimidate the Clemson players without getting thrown out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom