Clemson Attendance | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

Yeah its annoying. There is definitely one seller out there who (smartly) is just determined to corner the market and now selling his slew of tix for $52 and falling. This seller may single handedly be responsible for sales in the hundreds. it would be nice if the others followed suit many are still holding much higher

All went back up to $55. Must be some Ticketmaster algorithm at work.

Rest-assured that the rows the diehards have been in for years will be overflowing. Can't wait to kick out someone who can't read a ticket out of my seats on Sat.
I can’t wait 5 minutes after you sit down when CuseDoxies asks you to go get her something lol

I still cant get over the folks in 303 selling for $299 each. Its like they are blissful in their oblivion.

Personally, I wouldn’t pay that for TWO years worth of season tickets up there - let alone one game.

$300? I better be in the first few rows, on the 50.

Brace yourselves

It won’t be anything like the purple when LSU rolled in. They were everywhere.

All those secondary market upper deck tix on the visitor side? Yeah they bought all of them.

It won’t be anything like the purple when LSU rolled in. They were everywhere.

All those secondary market upper deck tix on the visitor side? Yeah they bought all of them.
That was a damn blast though. LSU fans and my group drank together before and after the game. Best opposing fans ever

Ticketmaster gets their fees through resale but SU wouldn't be getting any kick back outside of original ticket cost. The only benefit to SU here is not being the one having to deal with moving 4,000 tickets in 4 days and still being able to announce a sellout. The broker is the one who mismanaged this by listing tickets so high and now having to damage control after a loss.

Also, when there's 45k in the building, it looks like a sellout, so even if none of those seats fill it'll look fine.

Block sales to a broker or any group get a reduced price for quantity buy, probably around 20 per ticket. Any resale price above that is profit for the reseller. It is a gamble, and because SU looked so bad last week, resellers may be taking a bath, but they probably will not drop prices too much for the reasons already mentioned.
As far as SU is concerned it is a sell out, they got paid what they asked for all tickets, whether fannys end up in seats is a different question.

That was a damn blast though. LSU fans and my group drank together before and after the game. Best opposing fans ever

Agree. I thought they were great. Appreciative to visit a new city and drink as much of its alcohol as possible. I can respect that obviously.

You take that back right now!
Sorry to tell you, but after attending both games at Clemson and LSU, LSU fans treated us the best gave us food and drink and just all around great to visit. Clemson is good but did not hold a candle to visiting LSU.
By the way visiting SU does not hold a candle to LSU either.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gbo
Clemson fans prefer seltzers
f.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online