Clemson Attendance | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

Just wish an hour or two before the game do some sort of promotion to sell the upper corners or whatever for cheap. Build some sizzle in a promotion so people know to look out for it and fill the thing up. There are so many things you could do instead of having tickets just go unsold

last week I had my annual tailgate where I invite Family and friends. We usually have between 20 and 35 people. We had 9. My older son and My daughter 28 and 31 , would not go into the dome out of caution. Some people do not want to risk it. I should add that my sons girlfriend has asthma and my daughter has a health concern. I can't blame them with Onondaga County's recent #s. They are vaccinated.

Bought my tickets off a girl from my hometown for cheap, just realized there smack dab in the clemson visitors section lmao
You can literally just go sit somewhere else. I had family in town last week. Bought a random 7 extra tickets and they all just sat in my season ticket section. You can sit anywhere you want in the dome as long as you’re respectful.

You can literally just go sit somewhere else. I had family in town last week. Bought a random 7 extra tickets and they all just sat in my season ticket section. You can sit anywhere you want in the dome as long as you’re respectful.
True but if it’s 4th quarter and we are winning tho I kinda wanna go sit in the seats to celebrate lol

This whole bit is tiresome.

No doubt. The culture of losing and its consequences/aftermath has a brutal effect. Us diehards here, in a way, I guess must just be gluttons for punishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom