Clemson Attendance | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

Lower level looks strong
You click on verified resale...the ticket map paints a horrible picture. The top 15 rows around the Dome will be virtually empty. 38K tops tonight...probably thinking about 35K actual

Me and a clemson fan talked for a while .. last time they played here . He was overly impressed with the barns around here he wouldn’t shut up about them lol… true story
Barns or Bars? I hope you meant the latter

I feel like Clemson usually has a sizable fan presence at our games in the Dome, but I feel like this year will probably be their smallest ever since they aren't a title contender for the first time ever in our Dome matchups. That will probably drop the overall attendance a bit.

I feel like Clemson usually has a sizable fan presence at our games in the Dome, but I feel like this year will probably be their smallest ever since they aren't a title contender for the first time ever in our Dome matchups. That will probably drop the overall attendance a bit.
I don’t know man they were coming in and out of dinosaur pretty much wide open all lunch.

Doesn’t help there is a tornado south of auburn heading towards Pompey, and a bigger storm around it.

absolutely need the students ... 305-307 + 313-315 is reserved for students ... both were bare last week

Looked strong on TV……noted largest student section ever (not sure if that’s true)

Lots of students showed up. Either they got in for free, or they were all in detention and forced to go.

And it seems like the whole student body is over the age of 21 judging by all the empty beer cans they left behind.
I really hope they can keep this up. Its a BIG freaking deal. Big time Hat tip! Much respect.

As some of you know, I bring a decibel meter to each game. If anyone has direct contact with ottos army? Can you let them know they were just louder than the Big House? At least on 1 list, Michigan is listed as the 10th loudest at 110db... We hit that all night. Grabbed a 112.8 db on a Tucker run.. if ya wanna geek out? It takes DOUBLE the power to go from 110 -113db. Let them know.

Pretty please, let's get a sound meter on the big board to challenge fans. (Not in decibels, but in rankings) Its what Seattle and KC did when they challenged their fans to be the loudest. Measured in db, but it also Measured on seismographs.

For those that asked the question, is the new roof louder than the old roof? No. Its not. YET.

My baseline is Clemson 19. 44,444. I'm CERTAIN I grabbed a minimum of 124 db. 4 times the power of this evening. I grabbed a 128, on team intro. (4th loudest college stadium, ever) I failed to document it, because, I mean, its just the team intro, and the game is WAY louder. Fans on TiGERNET, said we were hands down, the loudest stadium they've ever been in. PERIOD. i'm about proving it.

At 34k? (My estimate) The roof puts us above the 110K at the big house. FACT. I freaking measured it, and posted the meters readings in the game thread. It's those other 10,000 that put us in a class that others dream of. GoD AWFUL loud - where pain begins. (I've measured it)

Yeah. I'm frustrated. BUT, I kinda think we'll be REAL good , next year. If folks buy in? Our 12th man is SCIENTIFICALLY in an elite class of its own. If we can fill the seats? I'm going to need to buy a better db meter. In 19, I was 2 db off its Max of 130db. It only goes that high, because higher volumes rarely occur on EARTH. If we bring it, next year? I may just need a bigger boat. ;-)

Last edited:
I really hope they can keep this up. Its a BIG freaking deal. Big time Hat tip! Much respect.

As some of you know, I bring a decibel meter to each game. If anyone has direct contact with ottos army? Can you let them know they were just louder than the Big House? At least on 1 list, Michigan is listed as the 10th loudest at 110db... We hit that all night. Grabbed a 112.8 db on a Tucker run.. if ya wanna geek out? It takes DOUBLE the power to go from 110 -113db. Let them know.

Pretty please, let's get a sound meter on the big board to challenge fans. (Not in decibels, but in rankings) Its what Seattle and KC did when they challenged their fans to be the loudest. Measured in db, but it also Measured on seismographs.

For those that asked the question, is the new roof louder than the old roof? No. Its not. YET.

My baseline is Clemson 19. 44,444. I'm CERTAIN I grabbed a minimum of 124 db. 4 times the power of this evening. I grabbed a 128, on team intro. (4th loudest college stadium, ever) I failed to document it, because, I mean, its just the team intro, and the game is WAY louder. Fans on TiGERNET, said we were hands down, the loudest stadium they've ever been in. PERIOD. i'm about proving it.

At 34k? (My estimate) The roof puts us above the 110K at the big house. FACT. I freaking measured it, and posted the meters readings in the game thread. It's those other 10,000 that put us in a class that others dream of. GoD AWFUL loud - where pain begins. (I've measured it)

Yeah. I'm frustrated. BUT, I kinda think we'll be REAL good , next year. If folks buy in? Our 12th man is SCIENTIFICALLY in an elite class of its own. If we can fill the seats? I'm going to need to buy a better db meter. In 19, I was 2 db off its Max of 130db. It only goes that high, because higher volumes rarely occur on EARTH. If we bring it, next year? I may just need a bigger boat. ;-)
Awesome post!!!!

Student turnout blew me away. I’ve never seen that many students there. Keep it up kids!

Love the DB level readings. Totally agree that should be made public. People could take pride in that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom