Clemson Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

On the bright side, they'll have Chick Fil A on the plane ride home.

Someone who is at the game did we practice warm up shots today
???
I would have guessed no they looked uncomfortable and warming up in alot of their releases.

Rebounding and jumpshooting will get better the 2nd half there is no way it couldn't.

This team was overdue for laying a turd. Must've put some laxatives in their Wheaties today.

Legit question, did the team hear about the penalties and know there won't be a post-season?

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but they sure seem lethargic.

This team was overdue for laying a turd. Must've put some laxatives in their Wheaties today.

Huh? We've laid plenty of turds this year, including in some of our recent wins (GT, VT).

The defense and rebounding is even worse than the shooting. Disgraceful performance against a nothing team. Nobody wants to rebound. Bench everyone but Rak and play the walk ons. One of the worst halfs I've ever seen a JB team play.

Hey, VT was way behind us at the half, and they came back. No reason we can't, right?

I thought the same thing about the post season. Guess I wasn't the only one.

where are all these postseason rumors flying out from nothing has been said yet. We shot terrible and rebounded bad and we are down by 18 because of it. Its called a good offensive half 33 or more for one team and a bad 30 or less from the other.

Can we just settle in relax, and take some warm up jumpers now?

About to post the same thing.

Ridiculous. This is not how kids play. they play for now not for weeks from now. just excuse making for a dumpster fire of an effort.

rak is playing D like he is in foul trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom