Clemson Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

guy bodies xmas on the shot nothing and roberson called for bullcrap on a airball with no time on the shotclock go figure good job refs cost us 4 points there.

Clemson has shot every threee from the same two spots on the floor. You think we would catch that by now.

Refs have been so bad this year. Boeheim was screaming on that last play.

kaleb playing pretty good but no reason we can't see alittle patterson.

That wasn't a foul
It totally was. He clearly extended and shoved the kid. He didn't shove him hard, but the fact that he extended his arm in a shoving motion was impossible for the ref to miss. It was a dumb play to even put himself in a position to even POSSIBLY be called.

Rak no foul there that was a tieup. these refs are crap they call every little touch foul on us, and clemson is so physical not one whistle they are hugging rak around the body during post ups from the front side numerous times on one possesion.

Needless to say our physicality is serisouly lacking today, and I don't blame rak so physical every game.

So apparently legal guarding position now to have your arm completely around the back of the guy you are defending. Ive never seen a guy get such little respect in terms of getting fouls called for him, yet he gets touch fouls called against him.

Clemson should hold the ball for 35 seconds every possession for a shot clock violation. Our offense is so bad we wouldn't have enough time to make up 16 points

Slight improvement in the second half, but my god this game is hard to watch.

Cooney is gonna have to hit some 3s if we wanna make this really interesting.

What's that move the cheerleaders do when they rub their pom poms together like they're trying to start a fire? Weird.

clemson from the same 2 positions from 3 again no suprise

we are 3 two zoning them and they get a basket inside sometimes. this team would have more trouble against a man defense, of course on a good outside shooting night you can say that about most teams.

I guess the bright side here is that, hey, at least Kaleb is looking more confident on offense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom