Clemson Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Wow our team just didn't show up today outside of Rak. How he doesn't have 20 shots today is beyond me given the way he's dominating

I guess the bright side here is that, hey, at least Kaleb is looking more confident on offense?

Yeah, he's looking better this half. Just has to build up enough confidence so he's not playing scared all the time. Good to see glimpses of the player he'll be down the road, once he gets his sea legs.

Wow our team just didn't show up today outside of Rak. How he doesn't have 20 shots today is beyond me given the way he's dominating
The rest of the team couldn't execute a ing entry pass.

Even if we foul out all their bigs, we still don't have enough time to make it even interesting

The rest of the team couldn't execute a . . . . . . . entry pass.
Oh I'm with you nothing Rak can do if somebody can't get him the ball.

In 10 shots he has drawn 7 fouls on the two bigs by himself.

When it became apparent nobody could hit an ocean today I don't understand why we didn't just start forcing the ball into him even if an easy pass wasn't thre

Libero2 said:
Even if we foul out all their bigs, we still don't have enough time to make it even interesting

Down 13 with 10 minutes, that was the closest we came to making it interesting. Pathetic.

Also I feel like Cooney is shhoting 50% at the line in the last two weeks

this reminds me alot of the virginia game last year.

we are getting killed by the dude from captain phillips.

STEVEHOLT said:
this reminds me alot of the virginia game last year.

Virginia game was close until midway through 2nd half. This game was over midway through 1st half.

Rak with the requisite foul for standing there.

boeheim must know clemson has trouble against pressure because we are trying hard.

Rak with the requisite foul for standing there.
It's a good thing, we need to put these guys on the line soon to have any miracle shot. Still only 5 team fouls

Remember that one year we had a game here in the NIT? I think it went much like this.

With how pathetic the Tigers are vs the press, we might have messed up waiting so long to implement it. We could have also used it for a few minutes in the first half to change momentum.
no bench, not the day we wanted kaleb to step up some.

With how pathetic the Tigers are vs the press, we might have messed up waiting so long to implement it. We could have also used it for a few minutes in the first half to change momentum.

! 2-3 4 lyfe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom