Clemson game | Syracusefan.com

Clemson game

Crusty

Living Legend
Very interesting setup for this year's game. The Tigers play FSU at home and win or lose could get a bit beat up.
Then the have to come to the loud house for a noon kickoff.

While I am sure Dabo will be prepared as we have given him fits several times, it would be natural for the team to have a hard time getting fired up after FSU.
Their sophomore QB has never played in the dome before and I don’t think he is as good as his press clippings.

This is the best team we have had to face them. I like our chances. Wonder what the line will be.

Very interesting setup for this year's game. The Tigers play FSU at home and win or lose could get a bit beat up.

While I am sure Dabo will be prepared as we have given him fits several times, it would be natural for the team to have a hard time getting fired up after FSU.
Their sophomore QB has never played in the dome before and I don’t think he is as good as his press clippings.

This is the best team we have had to face them. I like our chances. Wonder what the line will be.
If the game were tomorrow, we’d be 1 point dogs. Which seems fictional to type.

Clemson’s QB stats have gotten linearly better each game.

My God, I can’t wait.

if there ever was a year…

I mean you have to be really clean against them, not always cuse’s strongest aspect always seems something is glaring. Even against Purdue the drops can’t happen against Clemson even if they down.

I’d like our chances better if it was any time but noon.

its homecoming? which is a big parents weekend.. they will be happy to have a game still go to dinner.

The main difference between this team and prior teams with Dino is depth. With the injuries we have suffered, except for Dino's ranked season, the results indicated the lack of depth as the main cause.

How healthy we emerge from the Army game and how deep our depth is will determine the results of our game with Clemson and beyond. That being said, I like our changes and hope our receivers "catch" up with the rest of our depth.

its homecoming? which is a big parents weekend.. they will be happy to have a game still go to dinner.
I hate parents/family weekend...whatever it is called now.

Late arriving
Bouncing up and down the row every 15 mins for food, drink or pee.
Leaving early to catch dinner
Cheering inappropriately or acting like they are watching the NFL

Last edited:
The fact that BC was able to run a power game against FSU makes you wonder how Clemson fairs vs them as well. Thats about all they have right now.

I hate parents/family whatever it is called now.

Late arriving
ditto and the "hey sit in my row we can cram in" vibe drives me crazy.

Clemson is better than people think
Aye, the Duke game they fumbled inside Duke 5 …. 3 times I think. They have handled 2 inferior foes since. People are putting way too much into one game.

I hate parents/family whatever it is called now.

Late arriving
Not to mention the student section is gutted and we’ll have a huge swath of silver like we saw for NC St last year (or whichever game that was).

Aye, the Duke game they fumbled inside Duke 5 …. 3 times I think. They have handled 2 inferior foes since. People are putting way too much into one game.
I think Clemson is good, but they have huge holes they haven’t had previously. Their WR Corps is pretty pedestrian and their D-line hasn’t been dominating. Klubnik has been getting better so that’s an issue that appears to be alleviated but who knows how he’ll handle a good secondary.

Not to mention the student section is gutted and we’ll have a huge swath of silver like we saw for NC St last year (or whichever game that was).
luckily this is homecoming, not parents weekend. BC is parents weekend and a friday game helps us there. Saturday is free for the parents and dinners. We should have a good night crowd and student showing for that, especially since it may sadly be the only home night game we have all year.

luckily this is homecoming, not parents weekend. BC is parents weekend and a friday game helps us there. Saturday is free for the parents and dinners. We should have a good night crowd and student showing for that, especially since it may sadly be the only home night game we have all year.
Got parents and homecoming mixed up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom