Clemson Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a wedding out in skaneateles at 4. Thinking I’ll head out there early and watch the game at lake house pub. Anyone ever bee?
Someone scheduled a wedding on Clemson day?

Why Would You Do That Ross Geller GIF

Someone scheduled a wedding on Clemson day?

Why Would You Do That Ross Geller GIF
A great question. Second one to do it. Last was 2018 and I was in that wedding. Had to take pictures right after that broken final drive where we lost the game.

I haven’t been able to sleep. It’s actually quite weird, because I’ve never been a person that had to deal with anxiety. This obviously being the excited variety of anxiety, it’s quite welcome to hang around for as long as it’d like.

The real weird part of the whole feeling is that there isn’t a poor outcome. While of course, I’m hopeful for a win, I can honestly say that if the outcome isn’t so favorable, I won’t be any less proud of this team. This team truly embodies the Upstate NY spirit. It’s not always pretty and I’d even say it’s quite unorthodox. That sure as hell isn’t holding them back, as the resilience shines through.

This just feels like it’s bound to be a special day for our fan base. 5 hours and 40 mins… Let’s Go Orange!

Spot on. Excited and nervous for the game but a loss doesn’t have the same impact (in a way) as previous years. We’re definitely bowling, this is a game that could put us in bigger conversations but in previous years we were nobodies. This year we’re somebodies win or lose

Alright heading to course to warm up. You guys try to keep this thread active while i’m away. And someone please confirm the rumor that DJ is not playing...

I heard he was slinging drinks but not in a sling. Line moved .25 because he was up late.

Desmond said our SOS was 113th?

I've seen 50 and 33 in two different places.

Guess they got to make stuff up to keep doubting
Thought I heard that wrong. Replayed it and he did

Thought I heard that wrong. Replayed it and he did

Someone should start a tweet tagging him (whatever the Twitter version is) showing he’s just making stuff up.

7AB654FB-8C46-4B2D-A4AD-B80111A853C2.png

Attachments

• 0C672DEA-E31E-421E-96F8-B49A6AEEAF5B.png
    0C672DEA-E31E-421E-96F8-B49A6AEEAF5B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Behind UCF? No thanks.

Don’t disagree but it’s def not anywhere close to 112.

Again someone with Twitter should blow up Desmond’s Twitter

Our strength of schedule so far has been 113.

However, our overall SOS is much higher by the time the season is all over

Louisville and Virgini aren’t doing us favors with SOS
How's that possible?

Purdue and NC State alone should bump it up.

Louisville beat UCF at UCF. They blew two games against BC and FSU, late.

UConn. UCONN! Has three wins, and have played people (Us, NC State, and Michigan). Blew it late v Ball State.

Wagner yes, they drag it down some, but everyone plays a tomato can - and they won last night!

Virginia has three wins - they've been bad, but not Gerg bad.

How's that possible?

Purdue and NC State alone should bump it up.

Louisville beat UCF at UCF. They blew two games against BC and FSU, late.

UConn. UCONN! Has three wins, and have played people (Us, NC State, and Michigan). Blew it late v Ball State.

Wagner yes, they drag it down some, but everyone plays a tomato can - and they won last night!

Virginia has three wins - they've been bad, but not Gerg bad.

Not sure, I don’t do the rankings but I did know that out first 6 games weren’t rated very highly

fortifying my belly with Tony’s for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors