Clemson Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that’s what you have here, today, boys. That’s what you’ve earned here today.

One game… If we played ’em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game… Not today. Today, we run with them. Today, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Today, WE are the greatest football team in the country.

You were born to be football players, every one of you. And you were meant to be here today. This is your time. Their time is done. It’s over. I’m sick and tired of hearing about what a great football team the Tiger have. Screw ’em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it.
Just watched that. Best pregame speech ever!!

Sun Morning GIF

Today’s the day.

Business as usual so far. Got up, sent the Mrs off to work in her orange sweatshirt. I'm wrapping up a morning workout. Then going to make pancakes for my daughter before a shower. That should take me up to 11ish.
I find the morning workout burns off excess nervous energy and eats up an hour.

I’m here at the Abernathy Hotel, basically across the street from Death Valley and on the edge of campus & town. The school sent out a notice that tailgating lots open at 6:00, which have been filling up quickly. The entire campus and town is a giant tailgate.

My son attends Clemson; he knows I root for his Tigers 364 days a year but not today.

Time to get some breakfast. Eggs over hard, Italian toast and COFFEE.
Eggs over hard? Defeats the purpose of the toast. You should mopping up that golden delicious yolk with the toast.

Got a wedding out in skaneateles at 4. Thinking I’ll head out there early and watch the game at lake house pub. Anyone ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom