Clemson Gameday... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just re watched that Wilson PI. That is pure protect the south ACC ref BS. He was a half second early if that. Absolutely game changing kind of call. After what would have been a more than fair targeting call sticking.
And no chance in real time he could see that it was early. Anticipation call completely

I'm sorry I just rewatched the Schrader hit 10 times in a row and that is targeting by the rule book how that got reversed is nothing other than corrupt. And that folks at the tone for this entire drive
Especially bc it was called targeting on the field. They found so much evidence they HAD to overturn it ?! BS. I hate that this crap happens everytime we play a big opponent

This drive will tell us how this game is going to go.

It was a non catchable ball. Could have pocketed that flag. We need to see if SU gets the same call.
Not sure I agree with that.
1696091023086.gif

About the worst start imaginable. Gave Clemson the confidence and boost needed all from dumb mistakes

Can never just play clemson, have to play the officials too. Home or away we simply don’t get the benefit of the whistle. If we hit Klubnik like they hit GS the review lasts 2 seconds and the call stands.
If they let it go and don’t throw the flag I’m fine with it once it’s reviewed it has to be upheld. ABC is in on it too didn’t show many reviews. This conference sucks and our clown AD gets played by them of course he couldn’t get this game in a night spot. When we play them as SEC or Big Ten members plan on the home games being in Met Life while we go to Death Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom