Clemson Gameday... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan when he first got here was talking bout emulating Dungey, you can see it in his game

Still can't get over that BS pass interference call. I'm rewatched it so many times. Wilson hit his hands like a millisecond before the ball got there and the ball hit the receiver in the back. There's absolutely no chance he could've caught that ball and the ref knows it.

Just a straight up disgusting call that led to 7 points for Clemson. Game should be tied right now.

Can we go one game where we don't get screwed playing this team?

It's so frustrating that we're bringing pressure but can't seem to get a hand on CK.

No issue here. Acting like a lunatic isn’t a good look either (see Shafer when we played Clemson)
I’m not saying he needs to act like a lunatic. But I don’t need marcel Marso

Still can't get over that BS pass interference call. Wilson hit his hands like a millisecond before the ball got there and the ball hit the receiver in the back. There's absolutely no chance he could've caught that ball and the ref knows it.

Just a straight up disgusting call that led to 7 points for Clemson. Game should be tied right now.

Can we go one game where we don't get screwed playing this team?
Still pales in comparison to the Greensboro overturn on the targeting/fumble

Caleb took on three blockers and we still couldn’t get pressure. Need to be creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom