Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC

Ugh, Sling doesn’t get locals and our antenna doesn’t work. May have to do a free trial on Fubo and then bail on them. What are the other options?
where are you located that the Antenna stuff doesnt work? Just wondering.

where are you located that the Antenna stuff doesnt work? Just wondering.
I’m 20 minutes south of Saratoga, but that’s not the issue. I live at the bottom of a hill right near a lake so I think it’s the side of my house’s reception ability. When I check the websites that show reception ability it says I should get it, but in reality we do not.

I’m 20 minutes south of Saratoga, but that’s not the issue. I live at the bottom of a hill right near a lake so I think it’s the side of my house’s reception ability. When I check the websites that show reception ability it says I should get it, but in reality we do not.
you have an outdoor or indoor HD antenna? do you get any of the locals at all.

8F106E0F-28F7-4F55-8883-A6AD4D48F064.jpeg

So guessing ABC is towards the south/Albany but I didnt look at antenna sites? is that south? Which ones do you actually get?

All the signals look really strong around you as well.. So if you have a booster on it maybe turn it off.

I had a really good antenna set up but the last phase of the HD stuff the Syracuse locals basically aimed most of the signal to the north of the city so now I just removed all my outdoor antenna stuff since I could only get like 2-3 of the 20 channels.

Well this sucks!! I'll be in Hilton Head with a 10:20 tee time. I was pretty confident it was going to be a late game. :mad:

Way better for us. Playing there is never fun, but give me noon over the chaos of a night game.
Agreed...I learned that leaving Clemson out to the southwest and then south isn't a bad way to leave. Bad enough during 5pm...but at midnight or 1am? No thanks. Clemson is a hellhole traffic wise.

Well this sucks!! I'll be in Hilton Head with a 10:20 tee time. I was pretty confident it was going to be a late game. :mad:
If you are intending to go to the game...HHI to Clemson on gameday is at least a 5 hour slog one way.

What course?
It's actually in Santee SC. We are playing Santee Cooper Country Club that Saturday but are playing 3 different courses over the 4 days. We are staying at Chapel Creek Villas which is pretty cool as they are positioned right next to the first tee box. It will be a lot of fun conversing with all the golfers while knocking back some beverages and smoking stogies. We have a group of eight and I haven't seen some of these friends since our 2019 trip to Myrtle Beach. Unfortunately, none of them are SU fans (although they are college football fans) so they don't give a crap that I am missing some of the game...;)

12:00 start Is great as the visiting team @ Clemson, plus it won't be too hot next weekend so a high temp won't be an issue.

My son attends Clemson so I am excited for this start since it helps SU, but the evening atmosphere is 2nd to none so I'm bummed I'm not gonna be there for that experience. The all day tailgates at Clemson are fantastic.