Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC

I'm just going to put the game on my phone at this point. My friends make this a 5 hour golf round. They are really only there for the booze so their game is shell we say...not good.
Weekend golf is the worst, slow play galore. Fortunately I work nights so I do all my rounds during the early part of the week. Nothing better than some weekday morning golf.

I'm just going to put the game on my phone at this point. My friends make this a 5 hour golf round. They are really only there for the booze so their game is shell we say...not good.
A driver, a putter, a thermos of Manhattans, and The Cusec Game on your phone. Sounds like a perfect round of golf to me :)

Those guys sound more like enemies than friends. They should all be hustling to get you back for the game. Drinking can happen anytime... like during a football game.

Those guys sound more like enemies than friends. They should all be hustling to get you back for the game. Drinking can happen anytime... like during a football game.
People need to learn that fall saturdays are for football, not guilting into social obligations. Seriously people, go rake your leaves or pick your apples. But we will either be at the Dome or watching a road game at home. Heck, don’t even bother us on the bye week.

People need to learn that fall saturdays are for football, not guilting into social obligations. Seriously people, go rake your leaves or pick your apples. But we will either be at the Dome or watching a road game at home. Heck, don’t even bother us on the bye week.
wedding season should be reserved for summer or late spring

wedding season should be reserved for summer or late spring
If it’s not a direct blood relative or fellow church member (and I’m talking baptized actual member) wedding, I’m not missing football. And we’re in a small church lol.

If it’s not a direct blood relative or fellow church member (and I’m talking baptized actual member) wedding, I’m not missing football. And we’re in a small church lol.
I broke the news to my 13 year old daughter last month. If you choose to get married in the fall, your uncle will be walking you down the aisle.

Wow. I'm surprised at that. Did they always played FSU early in the season when FSU was FSU?
Remember, Clemson really became Clemson when Dabo had been there a few years but yeah this is a surprising stat!

Remember, Clemson really became Clemson when Dabo had been there a few years but yeah this is a surprising stat!
There was a highlight from 1988 during last night's game that showed a 10th ranked FSU upsetting a 3rd ranked Clemson, so they've been good before. And Dabo has overlapped with both Bowden and Fisher. It's surprising they haven't both been 6-0 at some point when they've played.

There was a highlight from 1988 during last night's game that showed a 10th ranked FSU upsetting a 3rd ranked Clemson, so they've been good before. And Dabo has overlapped with both Bowden and Fisher. It's surprising they haven't both been 6-0 at some point when they've played.
Oh yes I know they were good before, they did win the title in 1981, it definitely is surprising. Must have played each other a lot later in the season when a loss would have more likely occurred

Oh yes I know they were good before, they did win the title in 1981, it definitely is surprising. Must have played each other a lot later in the season when a loss would have more likely occurred
Didn't FSU used to play Miami early in the year?

And Miami was the U and would always win in those wide right, wide left game enders

Wow. I'm surprised at that. Did they always played FSU early in the season when FSU was FSU?

The game has bounced around from early Sept to mid Oct to even early Nov.

Somebody always had a loss when they played after Week 6..

I broke the news to my 13 year old daughter last month. If you choose to get married in the fall, your uncle will be walking you down the aisle.

Ohh…. So smart. Doing that next weekend with my 7 year old while we watch Clemson. If I start early enough she’ll just know it’s wrong by the time she even considers getting married.

Or early in the season when each was undefeated and winner is in the driver's seat the rest of the way.

A driver, a putter, a thermos of Manhattans, and The Cusec Game on your phone. Sounds like a perfect round of golf to me :)
Golf…we talkin’ GOLF??? Its CUSE Football at Death Valley!!!

This is one of the better board posts of calendar year 2022.
I think it would be cool if everyone had three nominations for post of the year every calendar year and then at the end of the year whatever post had the most nominations gets some kind of kangaroo Court award.