Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC

My guess is it's much harder to monetize ad revenue that way.
I’m sure there’s a financial reason but I mean, it’s free content. Why not just stream it with the live adds? I just don’t get it. I suspect it has to do with the different local affiliates or something.

I’m sure there’s a financial reason but I mean, it’s free content. Why not just stream it with the live adds? I just don’t get it. I suspect it has to do with the different local affiliates or something.
Yeah, I think the ad space is sold primarily national with some local thrown in and that mix makes it goofy.

I'm not speaking with a lot of confidence on this btw.

So you can set up your phone/tablet so that the TV is directly behind. They'll never know you're looking just over the top and watching the game instead of them. Mwahahaha.
Not to meet his fiance's parents. I would do this for anything else in the world. But not for this. I'll still see 3/4 of the game.

Not to meet his fiance's parents. I would do this for anything else in the world. But not for this. I'll still see 3/4 of the game.
Ok. So you can set up the tablet so the TV is in the background on mute. If your son suddenly reacts, you can turn to watch the replay. Now you're welcoming them into your world.

Of course this is all just in jest... but think it'll work?

The first four weeks we lost a starter every week - for the season. The more recent ones are TBD. The defense has performed incredibly well considering it’s being held together with duct tape and baling wire.

That's a bit much... chewing gum and paper clips would be more accurate.

I'm shaking my head at the Clemson fans in this thread wishing good game and what not. Save that for good fanbases like Rutgers or Pitt...
You're going to smoke a turd in Hell for that one GBO!

• Love
Reactions: gbo
What is the best sports bar in Syracuse area to watch the Clemson game. My brother has a bunch of out-of-town friends that want to watch the game along with beer & good food. Of course, he knows all about Tully's but thought there may be other places also. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The count was down to four guys who started the first game. We’d previously lost the starting nose tackle and a starting LB for the season.

Both of our starting corners, who we rate very highly, did not finish the game. We’re not sure of status, but we’re speculating that neither is particularly serious. Our star linebacker also got dinged up but came back in.

Other guys out were situational/rest-related personnel changes.
mikels was cramps he's good. Williams looked to me like a thigh bruise, imagine he'll be ok too. Didn't see what happened to chestnut. Lowry is the worst one looked like to me, he's likely done.

mikels was cramps he's good. Williams looked to me like a thigh bruise, imagine he'll be ok too. Didn't see what happened to chestnut. Lowry is the worst one looked like to me, he's likely done.
Duce pulled up lame after a punt in the third quarter.

What is the best sports bar in Syracuse area to watch the Clemson game. My brother has a bunch of out-of-town friends that want to watch the game along with beer & good food. Of course, he knows all about Tully's but thought there may be other places also. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I always enjoy Blarney but with tables being quite limited, it can be tricky sometimes. But dang good wings and burgers

The Wildcat in Camillus is a huge venue with tons of beer choices, lots of TV's and great pizza and wings.

The Wildcat in Camillus is a huge venue with tons of beer choices, lots of TV's and great pizza and wings.

Wildcat is a great option. Press Room downtown has new large TV's and I believe doubled their tap lines. Not totally sure on the food there. Chadwick's in Eastwood is a solid spot for SU games, and they have a new operator running their kitchen that I've seen some solid reviews for.

Wildcat, Pressroom, Home Team Pub, Shaugnessys, Clinton Street Pub, Blarney, etc

Grab your ankles???

The more I listen to the ACC network and other outlets, no one really respects this Syracuse team. No matter what Dabo says he can't convince his players that Syracuse could give them a game.
That type of mentality is what leads to big upsets. Everyone that the players know friends, family truely expects Clemson to win easily.
After all they have won 37 in a row at home.

The more I listen to the ACC network and other outlets, no one really respects this Syracuse team. No matter what Dabo says he can't convince his players that Syracuse could give them a game.
That type of mentality is what leads to big upsets. Everyone that the players know friends, family truely expects Clemson to win easily.
The players that were on the team last year probably know better though tbh.

Chris spatula is an idiot. He all but calls SU a fraud