Clemson-Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson-Pitt

If Washington loses tonight then the playoff is in utter chaos.

But as of now you can put in Michigan and Alabama as LOCKS. And if OSU beats Michigan they are in. Washington can probably take a loss now and still make it really.

ACC is done! Clemson will need a LOT of help to make it

Opens the door for the ACCs best team to get to the final four...Louisville

No way. It would take Clemson losing 2 for L'ville to jump them.

OMG Dabo. Punt. The. Ball. Make them drive the field. I get that making the first down ends the game, but we just saw that making the first down isn't guaranteed. Arrogance or stupidity? Oh Lord

Clemson was all pass all day, Pitt couldn't stop them. They run on 3rd and 4th and 1.5.

No way. It would take Clemson losing 2 for L'ville to jump them.

Assuming Louisville wins, they'll probably be 5th on Tuesday night. Winner of Mich/OSU gets in. Unless Washington loses, Louisville is probably looking on the outside, but they'll definitely be above Clemson and stay ahead of them.

Louisville is seizing the moment by probably having their worst 1st quarter of the season.

Assuming Louisville wins, they'll probably be 5th on Tuesday night. Winner of Mich/OSU gets in. Unless Washington loses, Louisville is probably looking on the outside, but they'll definitely be above Clemson and stay ahead of them.

Tough to put L'ville ahead of Clemson when Clemson beat them and Clemson is going to ACC Title game.

And if OSU beats Michigan they BOTH get in. Big 10 would have 2 teams in then. You can guarantee that!

But Clemson has tiebreaker over Louisville. So if Clemson wins out, they'll be in ACC championship. If they win that, I'd say they leap frog lousiville.

Need Washington to lose to USC tonight and for Michigan to beat OSU and Bama to lose in the Iron Bowl to Auburn.

Total pandemonium...

Tough to put L'ville ahead of Clemson when Clemson beat them and Clemson is going to ACC Title game.

And if OSU beats Michigan they BOTH get in. Big 10 would have 2 teams in then. You can guarantee that!

If it's close, you're right. If OSU wins by 2+ touchdowns then it becomes trickier.

Clemson BLEWITT! Swofford has to be so pissed right now.

Clemson OUT of the playoff.

The "committee" now has a reason to send BOTH OSU and Michigan should OSU beat Michigan.
How they did not putt the ball in Watson's hands is inexcusable.

Need Washington to lose to USC tonight and for Michigan to beat OSU and Bama to lose in the Iron Bowl to Auburn.

Total pandemonium...

Alabama losing means nothing. A 1 loss Bama team still gets in. Almost the same for Washington now too after tonight, if Washington loses 1 they are still in.

Big 12 is dead. The ACC needs help (either Mich beating OSU or Washington losing twice). The Committee and the TV Network wants 2 BIG 10 teams in as they have the most TV sets in that region of the country (which equals Ratings and add Revenue.) If Ohio St keeps playing like this they will destroy Mich at home and you will have Bama, OSU, Mich, Washington as your Final 4

Alabama losing means nothing. A 1 loss Bama team still gets in. Almost the same for Washington now too after tonight, if Washington loses 1 they are still in.

Big 12 is dead. The ACC needs help (either Mich beating OSU or Washington losing twice). The Committee and the TV Network wants 2 BIG 10 teams in as they have the most TV sets in that region of the country. If Ohio St keeps playing like this they will destroy Mich at home and you will have Bama, OSU, Mich, Washington as your Final 4
If Washington loses they would be out, they are number 4 and can't afford a loss.

1 Loss Bama will get in
1 Loss Clempson gets in over 1 loss Washington
1 Loss MI or OSU I think get in over Washington - Both L'Ville and OSU will leapfrog WA on Tuesday and Louisville or OSU will take that spot

PAC is very weak and so is the BIG12

I could see Bama, 2 B1G and 1 ACC.
I couls also see Bama 2ACC and 1 B1G.

If Washington loses they would be out, they are number 4 and can't afford a loss.

1 Loss Bama will get in
1 Loss Clempson gets in over 1 loss Washington
1 Loss MI or OSU I think get in over Washington - Both L'Ville and OSU will leapfrog WA on Tuesday and Louisville or OSU will take that spot

PAC is very weak and so is the BIG12

I could see Bama, 2 B1G and 1 ACC.
I couls also see Bama 2ACC and 1 B1G.

There is no chance in hell 2 ACC teams are getting in. The ACC is so looked down upon as a weak conference by the rest of America its not even funny. ACC will be lucky to get one in and if Washington wins out and if OSU beats Mich then there is a 0% chance the ACC gets anyone in

There is no chance in hell 2 ACC teams are getting in. The ACC is so looked down upon as a weak conference by the rest of America its not even funny. ACC will be lucky to get one in and if Washington wins out and if OSU beats Mich then there is a 0% chance the ACC gets anyone in
Totally not true, our ACC division is looked at as the 2nd strongest in CFB this year behind only the SEC West.

There is a thread on here about strength of conference divisions, you should probably take a look at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom