Clemson Postgame Thoughts 2 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Postgame Thoughts 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people were making fun of his looks
One's got nothing to do with the other.
1) Playful teasing of the guy, there's always one on the other team. Nothing offensive.
2) He owned us. Both ends of the floor.

Wait...a goofy dude we tease that ends up owning us? That happens many games and I stand corrected. The two are related!

he year is 2376.

The syracusefan.com message board still exists and can be accessed through the standard implanted brain chip all humans and adorable animals like puppies and hamsters now have.
Is there still a pay side?

One's got nothing to do with the other.
1) Playful teasing of the guy, there's always one on the other team. Nothing offensive.
2) He owned us. Both ends of the floor.

Wait...a goofy dude we tease that ends up owning us? That happens many games and I stand corrected. The two are related!
I’d take three of him, looks and all. Those three 7 footers we have sure were handsome sitting on the bench that whole game.

I really love to have Judah back, too. He is a true talent. Don't know why some people hate him. And I don't know if we can find a better point guard from the portal. Just pay the man.
But he just can’t SHOOT!
You have to be able to SHOOT!
He‘s as talented as they come otherwise but in basketball you need to be able to SSSSHHHHOOOOTTTT!
DAMN IT!

I’ll say this much Bell didn’t get the ball enough tonight they don’t look for him as much seeing as he is the primary scorer on offense I see him leaving to a west coast team next year

Earlier this season we lose by 25+. Good or bad this team is literally bi polar. We did not quit tonight, most of them were at least mentally present within the game...progress. hard to tell by the camera angle but as we were shooting free throws Judah was barking at coach. To me looked like coach turned his back to Judah and at same time was looking down court away from free throw shooter???

I just hope there's still a hidden off topic forum where the descendents of the board's wokesters still frolic.
Bad Boy Flirt GIF

idk if we are willing to spend the money necessary to be where this program should be
I think we have a pretty good NIL fund but at some point the benefactors only have so much they are willing to spend. This is where Andy’s extra million would really help to get us over the hump. I don’t care if he killed Jinny Hoffa.

I think Red might be able to stick around if he can get enough to talent to overcome his X’s and O’s deficiencies… but we need a lot of talent and $$$ to make that happen.

This team needs some beef. We can’t bang with anyone. This is when I wish we had McCloud. He would make difference. They wouldn’t just back our guys down and score at will.

Joe is on a team that is close to perfect for his skills. He wouldn't have done well this year at SU as he needs to play off a strong inside game.
If we had McCloud the game would have been different. We have a forward playing center and guards playing forward. Clemson is too physical for us. They are a really bad match up. If you like to bet load the boat against Clemson in the tournament if the opponent is physical inside.
Guys never gave up, we just needed to be really hot from the perimeter. They took away Bell and gave Judah the 3. He didn't hit from there. Combined with Halls domination of the paint and its the game.
Again, we really could have used McCloud.

Cuse will be really good next year IF they all stay (sans Mintz) and find a center in the portal. McCloud was not good and is not the answer... there is a reason he did not play much at FSU and Brown subbed for him at the first time out. We have a really good MCD's AA PF coming in to sub(a good rebounder) and a really good shooting guard...will give us some depth. Copeland will be a good point guard if he settles down and plays with control...he can penetrate and pass and it looks like his shot is coming...much better shot than Mintz. I'm thinking Tayor may leave seeing his minutes diminish. Give Red some time ..JB would have had this team playing zone all year and getting torched with by threes and a slow down half court ball screen offense... give $$$ to the NIL so we can keep these guys!

To be honest we look like we have a lot of mediocre players McCloud, Cuffe, seem like nice kids but this is reds team he put this together and frankly it just didn’t work. We don’t have leaders on this team. Everyone keeps saying what we need for next year but idk if we are willing to spend the money necessary to be where this program should be
Love all the comments on the McCloud kid. Too bad his teammate McLeod got hurt for the year so he could have played with him.

If Bell can’t find a way to get himself open through movement, he’s too easily defended to pay big money to keep.
biggest off-season coming up for SU hoops in 49 years. We HAVE to make the dance next year or many fans will just check out. 4 consecutive years without our name being called is just unthinkable and frankly will be unacceptable.

But he just can’t SHOOT!
You have to be able to SHOOT!
He‘s as talented as they come otherwise but in basketball you need to be able to SSSSHHHHOOOOTTTT!
DAMN IT!
The shooting can be corrected by coaches. But no one else in college basketball can draw people to foul like he does. He is not this team's problem. Without a good center, the team need to do double work for the same result. We need Judah back and find a good center from the portal.

The shooting can be corrected by coaches. But no one else in college basketball can draw people to foul like he does. He is not this team's problem. Without a good center, the team need to do double work for the same result. We need Judah back and find a good center from the portal.
But what about him being a gigantic ball hog who will not play defense, and also barks at his coach?

Yeah. But who to pass to? We are so limited. Taylor? Brown? he doesn't really work down low to get the ball. Bell? Great when he is left alone but when he isn't...Judah shoots too much but what is the alternative?
Idk maybe running some sets and plays to scheme our players open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom